Man walks in on his wife and the mechanic....dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

I don't get it tho, don't you have to actively put a hose in your exhaust and lead it to your car's window to die of carbon monoxide poisoning in a car?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...de-poisoning-garage-new-jersey-487794121.html

What a crazy story, it seems more like something they put out on April Fools day, or something that happened in Florida. The husband be like:

giphy.gif

A lot of people in Florida are actually transplants from NJ.

Well at least she was saving her husband some money...

"Law enforcement sources said they believed the wife was paying for her car work by having sex with the mechanic."

<mma4>

one could say the sex was............breathtaking.

sdl4.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Those bruises about their head and shoulders was from husband attempting mouth to mouth resuscitation. Yeah.

I don't get it tho, don't you have to actively put a hose in your exhaust and lead it to your car's window to die of carbon monoxide poisoning in a car?

I think using a hose only speeds up the process. Me thinks that if you leave the car running in a closed garage it has the same effect but it will take longer.

Last edited:
Cucked by a middle aged mechanic. Ouch...

Dude must have a micropeen

The funniest would be if it was the husband’s idea. The wife showed him the mechanics invoice and he said “wow, I’m not paying that! You’d better sort this out with him yourself”

Not Florida but New Jersey. I know a lot of people like to think Florida has a monopoly on stupid stuff but it's not true. Stupidity is everywhere.
Especially here in California

1: justice served
2: they died doing what they loved

This might be one of the dumbest "comics" I've ever seen. There's nothing even remotely funny or witty about it. It's like something a 12 year old would make.

How do you not notice youre feeling weird and starting to lose consciousness? Wouldnt you just leave? How do you not know while youre awake?

Looks like he got the car working

Back