Brock: "The HW Division is weak. Im back for a reason motherf*****s"

HW division is weak but USADA is not
D.C. is going to fight all The Trilogy of MMA roid heads: Anderoid, Juicehead and Brawk. I'm actually concerned for Brock, as he is nearing 50 and most chronic steroid cheats have heart attacks around that age.

View attachment 405245
No one at heavyweight moves like this
maybe one:
giphy.gif

<36>
Are you serious?? D.C. is a better wrestler and has such a low gravity base that no one can toss him around. Cain isn't the wrestler D.C. is and look what he did to Brawk.
dc is a better credentialed wrestler than jbj too.

Overeem needs to just kick this guy in the intestines again.
I loved that. Juicer vs Juicer is totally a level playing field. Overeem was horse meated to the gills. Kicked him in his surgerically repaired intestines and made him quit MMA by claiming he's never been kicked that hard in his life. Left running back to WWE

Here's a crazy idea, so crazy it just might work:
Sign up and coming HW fighters who struggle financially and aren't already millionaires.
What insanity would that be. Giving fighters a chance to build a career.

... or just give the opportunities to Brak. AGAIN.

Sign up and coming HW fighters who struggle financially and aren't already millionaires.

I think your overestimating the amount of quality HW's out there.

Brock is still better than most of the fighters in UFC HW 2018, they are garbage and most of them are part time fighters. He can beat most of them I'm sure of it

They definitely need to do that whether Brock fights again or not. He'll only be there for one fight anyway.
In a couple of years when Hunt, Overeem, Werdum and Arlovski will be gone. Miocic isn't young, JDS is fading, Black Beat's back is screwed and Ngannou doesn't seem to be in it for the long run.
The way things are looking Blaydes, Volkov and shoey guy are the future of the HW division.
They better pray that football player works out.

if this fight goes to the second round, brock is in some serious trouble.

I think your overestimating the amount of quality HW's out there.
There are probably tens of promotions across the country that have HW's ready for the opportunity but Brawk wants more money.

But I blame the fans who want this idiotic fight to happen.
I personally don't feel anybody should be able to simply waltz into the octagon for a title shot he didn't do ANYTHING to earn.

Brock is still better than most of the fighters in UFC HW 2018, they are garbage and most of them are part time fighters. He can beat most of them I'm sure of it
Could he do it if he was a normally sized HW, on his mma skills?

...uhhh...

Back