Brock: "The HW Division is weak. Im back for a reason motherf*****s"

<36>
Are you serious?? D.C. is a better wrestler and has such a low gravity base that no one can toss him around. Cain isn't the wrestler D.C. is and look what he did to Brawk.

Lol miochick out wrestled cormier and cormier got taken down by a non wrestler Gustafson. Lesnar will out muscle him and take him down at will

Then get bombed on the feet soon after.
Maybe but Brock has an iron chin and has power in his fists too. He koed Randy with a straight right and broke Heath herriing orbital bone with one punch. I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar ktfo cormier

Ancient tho. That was back when Lesnar had a full intestine and when he was not nearing 50. Plus, the game has come so far since the time when geezer Randy could be a HW champion.

The most interesting aspect of this fight will be how Brock passes the drug tests and makes it to the cage. I just cant see how he gets in their clean and competes with Cormier - the fact that he blatantly juiced last time, and only to fight Hunto, let's you know that he is afraid to get his ass whipped again.

The game hasn’t changed at all. The guys feomback then are still top hws today.

You think the hw division has
Never seen a volkov. Or Derrick Lewis before?

Blaydes would cuck Brock
Oh please the only reason you know who he is, is that the HW division is a sad she'll of its former self. Blaydes will never make it past a title shot if he can even get there.

praise.gif~c200
praise.gif~c200
praise.gif~c200

I don't understand how people don't like Brock, like, to the point of getting SUPER MAD about it every time he shows up

he's the hugest, pinkest human being alive who yells and spits every time he says anything, just enjoy how hilarious it is

he's like if the kool-aid guy was a great wrestler and had a tattoo of a dick-sword on his torso, I don't know how anyone can not find entertainment in this

Maybe but Brock has an iron chin and has power in his fists too. He koed Randy with a straight right and broke Heath herriing orbital bone with one punch. I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar ktfo cormier
I Think Brock will look decent early and fade, then lose. Lol Cormier is better than Couture and younger. I loved that fight BTW huge Randy fan!

Yeah, and that reason is $$$$$, and WME's desperation that'll get them to dish it out to him.

So brock is admitting he’s only back because the competition is low, therefore giving him a chance

I think your overestimating the amount of quality HW's out there.

I think you underestimate how many insane elite hw wrestlers is out there.
You can find a Lesnar in every other Russian Olympic wrestling academy.
But instead we get cm punk and the 3rd return of the 5-3 wwe guy...

You know you have a pretty lame striking resume when “breaking heath herrings orbital bone” is one of your most impressive feats.

I got news for you, kid. Breaking someone’s orbital isn’t that hard. In fact is pretty easy. Hell, it even happens in wmma, but you don’t hear wmma fans going around bragging about it, do you.

More people were watching, but I think that was the Brock factor. Honestly, I think today's HW is more stacked with D.C., Blaydes, Volkov, Stipe, Doom. Ngannou etc, and all the guys you mentioned except Carwin. Now, all the best heavies in the world are consolidated in the UFC, where as they were not back then and SF was very strong.

<36>

biggest lol ngannou
<36>

You know you have a pretty lame striking resume when “breaking heath herrings orbital bone” is one of your most impressive feats.

I got news for you, kid. Breaking someone’s orbital isn’t that hard. In fact is pretty easy. Hell, it even happens in wmma, but you don’t hear wmma fans going around bragging about it, do you.

Lol he sent Heath flying across the cage. That's damn impressive considering Heath is a 250 lb man

Back