Brock: "The HW Division is weak. Im back for a reason motherf*****s"

maybe one:
giphy.gif
@kflo
At least he Never got into a fetal position like a child and wait to get saved by the ref tho.

1.gif

fc141aovetkobles.gif%3Fw%3D660

Lol at least Lesnar didn't get ktfo by a mw Henderson
@Thecoolguy13

LMFAO...@ is if Lesnar would survive an H-Bomb.

Are you fucking kidding me...He would be in a fetal position ASAP.

He's right. The HW div has always been dog shit. UFC didn't do themselves any favors getting rid of Mitrione, Nelson and even Mir.
"No cardio" Nganou and "broken back" Lewis didn't exactly help things either.

They better invest in Justin Willis and those dangerous unknown Europeans. Really can't think of any UFC HW with name value.

Edit: I'll add Tai and Blaydes to the list. and despite there losses I like Rashad Coulter and Chase Sherman.

Last edited:
@kflo
At least he Never got into a fetal position like a child and wait to get saved by the ref tho.

1.gif

fc141aovetkobles.gif%3Fw%3D660

that's because he went unconscious.

anyway, not surprised you miss the point. people shit on brock for doing his dance and act as if he's the only one who ever did it. being rocked and losing your equilibrium (like he was against cain, and like fedor was against fabio) doesn't mean you're running and afraid of getting hit. it means you're fucked up.

getting liver kicked also shuts you down. it did brock, and it's done many others. again, it's not something unique to lesnar. but to morons, shutting down to a liver kick is quitting.

that's because he went unconscious.

anyway, not surprised you miss the point. people shit on brock for doing his dance and act as if he's the only one who ever did it. being rocked and losing your equilibrium (like he was against cain, and like fedor was against fabio) doesn't mean you're running and afraid of getting hit. it means you're fucked up.

getting liver kicked also shuts you down. it did brock, and it's done many others. again, it's not something unique to lesnar. but to morons, shutting down to a liver kick is quitting.

@kflo

He was still conscious....He clearly decided to get into a fetal position...Specially in the Overeem TKO, he was getting hit in the body, no way in fucking hell he was unconscious there.

Except Brock did run away afraid...he ran away into a fucking fetal position and waited for the ref to stop it....Fedor, actually tried to fight back and survive...which he did.

I seen people get dropped by liver shots.....They don't just quit into a fetal position...This twice that brock did it....Sorry but his heart is complete crap unlike Fedor.

I loved that. Juicer vs Juicer is totally a level playing field. Overeem was horse meated to the gills. Kicked him in his surgerically repaired intestines and made him quit MMA by claiming he's never been kicked that hard in his life. Left running back to WWE

Really didn't quit MMA since he came back and fought Hunt.......

@kflo

He was still conscious....He clearly decided to get into a fetal position...Specially in the Overeem TKO, he was getting hit in the body, no way in fucking hell he was unconscious there.

Except Brock did run away afraid...he ran away into a fucking fetal position and waited for the ref to stop it....Fedor, actually tried to fight back and survive...which he did.

I seen people get dropped by liver shots.....They don't just quit into a fetal position...This twice that brock did it....Sorry but his heart is complete crap unlike Fedor.

Lol he was talking about Fedor. Fedor got slept by henderson

@kflo

he wasn't unconscious. he was hit with a liver shot that shut his body down. which we've seen happen from many guys. fedor tried to fight back, like brock did against cain. brock just didn't go unconscious. he just got beat up badly. fedor went unconscious against meathead. gave up his back many times against bigfoot.

I think you underestimate how many insane elite hw wrestlers is out there.
You can find a Lesnar in every other Russian Olympic wrestling academy.
But instead we get cm punk and the 3rd return of the 5-3 wwe guy...

Then where are these guys why aren't they signing to any promotion?

Brock McGregor. Too bad McGregor can back up his ridiculing of the division and pass a piss test tho (maybe not for cocaine tho). Lesnar is going to get utterly besmirched by Daniel.
Back up what? Lol thats hes a ducker and avoiding fights . I'll take a hW champ like Lesnar who has actually defended his belt. You can watch the Manlet cans like canner joke around. Lol!

Statement #1: The heavyweight division is weak.
Statement #2: I am back for a reason.

Conclusion #1: I love fighting but I am too scared to come back and fight in a stacked division
Conclusion #2: I don't care about fighting at all, the sole reason I am here is to make some money without getting too much of a beating

Lol miochick out wrestled cormier and cormier got taken down by a non wrestler Gustafson. Lesnar will out muscle him and take him down at will
Both those guys got hands for days and are complete martial artists. Furthermore, LHW DC is a lot different than Brawk. Lesnard was roided to the gills and was struggling with Hunto. He is in fuckaville vs DC, for even if he gets him down like he did Cain, Cormier will pop back up, pressure him, crack him and make Brawk crumble.

<36>
Are you serious?? D.C. is a better wrestler and has such a low gravity base that no one can toss him around. Cain isn't the wrestler D.C. is and look what he did to Brawk.

He can take DC down for sure. Stipe did, Gus did, Jones did. But keeping him down won't happen. But can Brock get that TD a few times? Hell yes..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back