Borrachinha fires back at Kelly Slater: "He better take care of his surfing"

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

The statement of legendary American surfer Kelly Slater raising suspicions of doping over Brazilian middleweight Paulo Borrachinha on account of his physique in the fight against Uriah Hall at UFC 226 did not go unanswered. The fighter, who has been gaining prominence in the category after reaching 12 victories in 12 fights as a professional - 11 of them by knockout and one by submission - answered the post in an exclusive interview with Combate.com.

"I didn't saw what Kelly Slater wrote, but apparently he does not understand anything about MMA. I was tested eight times in 2018 only by USADA (American Anti-Doping Agency) - I was tied with Rafael dos Anjos in number of tests in the year, but now I surpassed it because I was tested before and after the fight. I don't think he should even know what USADA is. He better take care of his surfing, because he doesn't understand anything about fighting.''

https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...e-nada-de-mma-melhor-cuidar-so-do-surfe.ghtml

Kelly roider should know. He roided his whole career one cheater knows the other

Slater has a strong wrestling base. I think he could give Paulo a good fight.

Paulo is clean, deal with it

Future superstar and goat

There's a good chance Paulo is on something, it doesn't seem like people know just how available designer steroids are.

But for people to sit here and accuse Paulo of being on something while not testing positive, but then give GSP a pass , who showed the same suspicious Mass index ratios and suspicious behavior with WADA testing, is nothing but racism and hypocrisy.

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

Each guy is just as suspicious as the other. Be consistent in your criticism.

Last edited:
There's like some underground ring of billionaires by country that all get to have one fighter on that next level shit. Seriously, there's always just one guy on that super soldier serum that is somehow not setting off tests.

Yoel ofc comes to mind - he failed a test but it was overturned; Jon Jones in the same line. GSP was never flagged, but in the second Penn fight he looked ridiculous and the Bisping fight was hilarious how he filled out for MW. There's gonna be some spin off of Baki the Grappler made with this.

He already "took care of his surfing" guy. Slater isn't only the greatest surfer ever, he's one of the greatest athletes in history. Sit down juice monkey, know your role.

who cares about surfing. and slater is probably another juicehead too

It's always good to have people think you're juicing when you're clean B]

A lot more people care about surfing than MMA buddy.
casually, maybe. biggest surfing star = 2 milion instagram followers. biggest MMA star = 24 million

slater was rpobably jealous of costa's body, since kelly looks like a bum

Off-the-couch A-level athlete Slater would KTFO this Costa guy. Him and his "natty" beach muscles are no match for the functional athletic muscle that Slater has.

He already "took care of his surfing" guy. Slater isn't only the greatest surfer ever, he's one of the greatest athletes in history. Sit down juice monkey, know your role.

Greatest athlete in history- a surfer?

dHZ5EK5.gif

How many people are actually pro surfing "fans"
Your point? More people in the world surf than train mma. To become the GOAT surfer , is more competitive by far than being a top 10 MW

Sorry guys, I had him confused with AC Slater:
acslater.jpg

This guy would destroy Borrachino

Your point? More people in the world surf than train mma. To become the GOAT surfer , is more competitive by far than being a top 10 MW
you said a lot more people care about surfing than mma, so I simply asked how many fans there actually are. like neck and neck with soccer type scenario? I'm just kidding.

Back