Who was the biggest winner and loser in Pulp Fiction?

Biggest Winner - Wolf

Biggest Loser - Zed

honorable mention - Jules (winner). the black dude in da backseat (loser).

No mention of Cpt. Koons yet.

Watch up his ass for how many years in a Vietnamese camp?

Antwan Rockamora, is the biggest loser for me, thrown off a 4th floor balcony , into a greenhouse, and left with a disability for nothing more than rubbing the man sized feet of a L.A. 4.

Zed is the biggest loser and it's not even close.

"What now? Now I call up a couple of hard, pipe-swinging Negros to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow-torch. You hear me talkin', Hillbilly boy? I ain't finished with you by a damn shot! I'm gonna get Medieval on yo' ass!":eek:
ahh i thought that was maynard. Ill edit my post

How is the Wolf the biggest winner? he just did what he always does.

Butch got the most risk/reward out of the whole thing imo.

I guess Zed is the big loser, because you know they found the most creative ways possible to torture him before he died. Butch got the money, the girl, and ended up square with Wallace so he doesn't spend the next 20 years looking over his shoulder. He definitely won.

Antwan Rockamora, is the biggest loser for me, thrown off a 4th floor balcony , into a greenhouse, and left with a disability for nothing more than rubbing the man sized feet of a L.A. 4.
Tony Rocky Horror fuckin knew what he was doin was wrong. Was wrong is what it was.

Although learning what Jules learned about himself cannot be understated.

How is the Wolf the biggest winner? he just did what he always does.

Butch got the most risk/reward out of the whole thing imo.

Butch would be the winner if someone offed fabienne and he didn't get his LA privileges revoked. That annoying pot belly wannabe couldn't even remember his watch.

Butch would be the winner if someone offed fabienne and he didn't get his LA privileges revoked. That annoying pot belly wannabe couldn't even remember his watch.
He doesnt need anyone to off his gf,he could just leave her. He has all the money,and he wasnt subservient to her in any way in the movie.

Biggest loser is Paul Calderon. He auditioned so well he nearly stole Jules away from Sam Jackson but, ha-ha, sit your Black ass down.

QUENTIN (whispers): I can write a little something something for you. How about some more coke? Some more coke? A little something something all right? Heheheheheheh. Okayyy? Heheheheheheheheh. You know what? I'll call him English Bob.

PAUL: Quality save. I'm gonna say my name Paul anyway.

QUENTIN: It's cool, homey. It's cool.

PAUL: Stop that.

Fat guy right?

lol @ Butch being the winner.
he's stuck on some island with that woman who just happened to forget Butch's most prized possession. next up, she'll forget her diet and become fat. probably forget to take the pill, resulting in pregnancy. and eventually, forgetting Butch is her man and screwing a bunch of big islanders.
Butch is going to find out there's things in life worse than getting ass raped by Zed (while his buddy watched and whacked off).

He doesnt need anyone to off his gf,he could just leave her. He has all the money,and he wasnt subservient to her in any way in the movie.

Butch will stay with her, and she will never let him live down that he crashed her Honda.

tumblr_m8sh7ztacx1qe3aixo1_500.gif

I wouldn't go so far to call a brother fat. N____a Samoan. Like what the fuck he posed to do?

IMG_2585-e1468023472218.jpg

Back