Who was the biggest winner and loser in Pulp Fiction?

lol @ Butch being the winner.
he's stuck on some island with that woman who just happened to forget Butch's most prized possession. next up, she'll forget her diet and become fat. probably forget to take the pill, resulting in pregnancy. and eventually, forgetting Butch is her man and screwing a bunch of big islanders.
Butch is going to find out there's things in life worse than getting ass raped by Zed (while his buddy watched and whacked off).
Damn son,what did Bruce Willis ever do to you pal?

Look Vinny didnt mean to,it was an accident.
Exactly. It was unexpected, quick and probably painless. He got off lightly in comparison to, for instance, The Gimp.

Not the biggest loser by any means, but Tony Rocky Horror suffered brain damage after being tossed out a window.

Exactly. It was unexpected, quick and probably painless. He got off lightly in comparison to, for instance, The Gimp.
I bet Marcellus had the gimp compassionatley put down quick when his pipe hitters showed up.

I bet Marcellus had the gimp compassionatley put down quick when his pipe hitters showed up.

Didn't he just choke to death after he got knocked out by Butch?

Not the biggest loser by any means, but Tony Rocky Horror suffered brain damage after being tossed out a window.
He doesnt even count though. Some past tense shit we didnt even see. I mean we might as well count the three guys in the apartment,and Jerry fuckin seinfeld hiding out in the bathroom. If anything,that fuckin guy could be the biggest loser. If he had just stayed in the bathroom he would still be alive. It kind of goes to show you how easy you could get killed being in Vince and Jules line of work in that they had no idea that asshole was there.

What a great movie!

maybe...i always thought he just got koed.
You might be right. I never saw it end well for any of those three guys anyhow. By far the least enviable characters in that whole film. Probably even before Marcellus and Butch stumbled into that shop.

You might be right. I never saw it end well for any of those three guys anyhow. By far the least enviable characters in that whole film. Probably even before Marcellus and Butch stumbled into that shop.
You got that right. Ugh.

Worst pawn shop ever.

Yeah, but David Carradine saw the gimp and was like hmmmmmmmmm.

The guy who cleaned up the mess did alright, probably gets some serious $ for that specialized work...And you have to figure with that crew, he probably gets called often..

Mia was the biggest winner. She got to snort a fat line of the madman heroin and survive to tell the tale.

The biggest loser was Floyd Wilson. He shouldn't have laced up the glove in the first place. If he was a better fighter, he'd still be alive.

Back