Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9t6g3vfb3d911.jpg

#WomensEvolution

Great interview with Tama Tonga and Tokyo Pimp (which by the way, is not a gimmick). He probably posts here honestly.

https://uproxx.com/prowrestling/njpw-tokyo-pimp-yujiro-takahashi-bullet-club-interview/2/

How did you get the British dancers in the UK?

Tama Tonga: Did you go to the strip club?

Takahashi: No, just hitting on. It was the day before the day of show.

Tonga: Hitting on them?

Takahashi: The day before show.

So you just hit on them the day before the show, and then they came to the show.

Takahashi: Two girls, yeah.

How?

Tonga: You think the Tokyo Pimp is a gimmick?

No, I’m just impressed. That’s, like, very fast. I mean, that’s a lot of extra work.

Takahashi: I am not looking at girls’ face. Just looking for ass. Which one, which one, which one, oh, I just find her.

Honestly, I did notice that [with the UK dancers.] I thought, “This guy is an ass man.”

Takahashi: Shape of ass most important.

The Rex Observer is reporting that Kaitlyn will appear in the Mae Young Classic. Not sure if you guys saw or not. Please confirm.

Is Matt Riddle secretly one of the best wrestlers in the world?

Koreans can sing anything and make it sound upbeat. That shit ain't normal.

He out wrestled Jon Jones.

Screen_Shot_2014-12-30_at_9.30.52_AM.0.0.png

Freddy only lost in Freddy v Jason because he got dragged into the real world by somebody smarter than Jason. We all knew what way the fight was going otherwise. Jason is a pussy who is afraid of water and being told off by his own mum. Pamela Voorhees is dead anyway so she can't do shit.

I love arguing about pointless bullshit.

I don’t get why Jason is afraid of water in that movie. He gives no shits about it in any of the others.

I don’t get why Jason is afraid of water in that movie. He gives no shits about it in any of the others.
Yeah to be honest it's pretty retarded. Being afraid of his mum makes sense so why not just stick with that?

Yeah to be honest it's pretty retarded. Being afraid of his mum makes sense so why not just stick with that?

Lazy writing I guess. There’s a cool moment in part 6 where Tommy Jarvis is taunting Jason from a boat & Jason just walks toward him through the water like a bad ass. Wish I could find the gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back