Germans want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany

Actually last time I checked American culture is lapping everyone else.

You're posting on an American run website about an American run sport on the internet that is an American invention, btw.

But the Prophets followers grow and 2nd and 3rd world birthrates and population growth own the western and northern EU and anglosphere and thus west.

Everyone makes mistakes but a grown up fixes their own mistakes.
or at least acknowledges them and tries to avoid them in the future

sometimes, 'fixing mistakes' is how we end up w/ like ten year wars for arguably no real reason, or extended support of the Saudis or Israelis (regardless of people's opinions on either, both of those clearly effect how we're seen in the Arab/Muslim world perhaps the most out of any other single aspect).

But i feel you

But the Prophets followers grow and 2nd and 3rd world birthrates and population growth own the western and northern EU and anglosphere and thus west.

Birth rates smirth rates. White supremacist boogeyman tactics.

Population means nothing.

We have 1/3 the population of China, but our economy is bigger, our military is bigger, better, and more experienced.

Come at as bro, it will give us the perfect casus belli to annex you all.

also, unfortunately this is probably largely aimed at the US Army
The Marines only have a few personnel at MF Europe in Stuttgart, and then obviously MSG/Embassy duty
The Air Force has lots of people there, but they aren't known for causing brawls or other alcohol related incidents like the Soldiers are. Honestly i think this is why (partly) they removed the two largest IN units out of Germany in the last few years, with like only 1/4 in Hohenfels and 2nd Stryker Cav Reg in Vilseck left i believe (and then Airborne IN in Italy still). My whole base was banned from lots of bars in the Rammstein and Frankfurt areas, b/c people would get drunk, fight turks/russians, whatever.

I routinely had to lie and say i was AF or visiting from the other side of Germany, it was kinda ridiculous.

So tbh, i can't blame them for having this views on that basis at least.
Okinawa wants the Marines gone but is perfectly ok with the Air Force being there for the same sorts of reasons.

can't swim to the US my dude, or ride shitty rafts that collapse and pray our coast guard 'picks you up' like Italy does

pretty much been the US's saving grace since literal colonial times

not saying we don't deserve some criticism here in the US, but your second point pretty much entirely sums up the patented response to any foreigner hating

I hope he is trolling. The idea or belief that the entire world should be a mixed shithole like USA and everyone speak english and act like Americans is a god damn nightmare for the non western non anglo world. Hell even some western countries like france and germany want to be nothing like USA what with your obesity and other issues. Go to Italy and or spain and say that shit.

Okinawa wants the Marines gone but is perfectly ok with the Air Force being there for the same sorts of reasons.
i think it was actually a Navy Sailor (and not a Marine for once haha) that committed the most recent Sexual Assault that resulted in the current curfew/restrictions

Don't quote me tho haha

i think it was actually a Navy Sailor (and not a Marine for once haha) that committed the most recent Sexual Assault that resulted in the current curfew/restrictions

Don't quote me tho haha
That's what I heard too from friends of mine that are still in. Generally speaking though the people in Okinawa have no issues with the Air Force cause they don't get into as much shit.

can't swim to the US my dude, or ride shitty rafts that collapse and pray our coast guard 'picks you up' like Italy does

pretty much been the US's saving grace since literal colonial times

But if Trump losses in the next election it looks like you have politicains who want to fly over planes of muslim men and women. Last i read you have liberal politicians who want to let non citizens vote

And lastly Trudeau in canada is taking in tons of 3rd worlders. Muslims could always go to canada first get paid flight and benefits in canada make 10 kids then move to US!! Or send half the family to US

also, unfortunately this is probably largely aimed at the US Army
The Marines only have a few personnel at MF Europe in Stuttgart, and then obviously MSG/Embassy duty
The Air Force has lots of people there, but they aren't known for causing brawls or other alcohol related incidents like the Soldiers are. Honestly i think this is why (partly) they removed the two largest IN units out of Germany in the last few years, with like only 1/4 in Hohenfels and 2nd Stryker Cav Reg in Vilseck left i believe (and then Airborne IN in Italy still). My whole base was banned from lots of bars in the Rammstein and Frankfurt areas, b/c people would get drunk, fight turks/russians, whatever.

I routinely had to lie and say i was AF or visiting from the other side of Germany, it was kinda ridiculous.

So tbh, i can't blame them for having this views on that basis at least.

Bro I don't think drunkin brawls has much to do with the movement of troops. Some of those bases supported quite a bit of the local economy. I'm sure there is a bit of love hate especially around Graf and Ramstein. If you're a bar owner you've got to assume that behavior is going to occur, to which the polezi handled those things with force. Bet those bar owners still took our EUR that very next week, you know what I mean?

Birth rates smirth rates. White supremacist boogeyman tactics.

Population means nothing.

We have 1/3 the population of China, but our economy is bigger, our military is bigger, better, and more experienced.

Come at as bro, it will give us the perfect casus belli to annex you all.

Im not white. Wtf you talking about? You will fracture interally. Half your population hate each other. Another half seems united to make America white again via Trump. So dont pretend like America is some unified nation who can mobilize everyone to fight and do the Iraq war again and again and again.

You said "I'll take my chances (with terrorist attacks)."
Other people tracked the bad guys and put their lives at risk -took their chances- to stop them.

Thread's about bases in Germany. My initial post was in favor of reducing our global outreach program as a whole. If you believe all that stands between us and being overrun with Muslim terrorists is military bases all over the world that's a difference of opinion. Some would even say it's this presence that makes us a target. Personally I'm just in favor of letting people run their own affairs and against bullying. Additionally, I'd love to see the bulk of that "defense" money spent here on infrastructure. Something that proof-positive would benefit the average American.

Don't forget to thank and respect your local water utility workers. They're doing far more to keep you safe and alive than servicemen. :cool:

I am against American expansionism but keeping our bases in Germany is mutually beneficial. As is keeping Nato in tact.

Im not white. Wtf you talking about? You will fracture interally. Half your population hate each other. Another half seems united to make America white again via Trump. So dont pretend like America is some unified nation who can mobilize everyone to fight and do the Iraq war again and again and again.

Unfortunately, you're completely right. People in the West are unaware of what's coming to them. I bet my life that both EU and US will be in horrific civil wars by 2025.

I hope he is trolling. The idea or belief that the entire world should be a mixed shithole like USA and everyone speak english and act like Americans is a god damn nightmare for the non western non anglo world. Hell even some western countries like france and germany want to be nothing like USA what with your obesity and other issues. Go to Italy and or spain and say that shit.
that's fine if you include 'anglo' but only maybe, it's arguably a tie between US/UK/CAN/AUS/NZ/Israel (Anglo groups, + Israel) and the Nordic region as the two clear best grouped regions in the world, and they have like zero military.....

If you go outside the Western world there's literally what two countries that are objectively not shitholes, controlled by religion, dangerous, or just no reason to go there? Japan and S. Korea is about it (both w/ huge Western Capitalist influences)

Africa? hahahaha every single country besides Cape Verde (i've been) is objectively shitty. Somalia has a 98% FGM rate, NINETY EIGHT PERCENT. Libya has an 88, etc...Good times.
Latin America? you have Costa Rica as the one shining star, then perhaps Chile and a few others but also the 3 murder capitals of the world and also Brazil. What's crazy is Mexico is actually one of the better countries in L.A., and they just had what hundreds of politicians assassinated over a month?
Asia besides Korea/Japan? Singapore isn't bad, but it's pretty damn suspect after that....the entirety of Central Asia is f'd from the Soviets or just poor/boring, SE Asia sucks balls, etc....
the Middle East? outside of Israel (which is Western), it's extremely bad. Sure Kuwait and Bahrain/UAE are 'awesome' if you're a citizen, but only 14-20% of those countries are actually citizens everyone else is a dirt poor migrant worker w/ zero rights and shit. Bangladesh and Pakistan should be counted here, but either way, shitholes.
China is the one in the middle, good for some, but pretty damn bad and suspect for the vast vast majority of it's population

why in the world would any Western country want to be MORE like those areas? Gated communities don't let in bums just b/c, if you feel me. well europe does, but we don't.

Half of America has hated each other since the start and it hasn't slowed us down.

Come at us if you think we're weak. See what happens.

Wake the tiger you pussies. Give us an excuse.

Let's leave. I don't see a purpose for America to be in NATO either. All we win is a higher probability to die in nuclear fire. Europe better protect themselves, or they can bend the knee
NATO is just the group that gives the go ahead for the US to go in and blow shit up anyway. Fuck that shit. Everyone in the world tells us we should mind our own business. Maybe we should for a while.

But if Trump losses in the next election it looks like you have politicains who want to fly over planes of muslim men and women. Last i read you have liberal politicians who want to let non citizens vote

And lastly Trudeau in canada is taking in tons of 3rd worlders. Muslims could always go to canada first get paid flight and benefits in canada make 10 kids then move to US!! Or send half the family to US
given the treatment to refugees in Canada, i don't see why they'd want to then come to the US, where they can potentially get hated on or whatever.......

that's a scare tactic if i've ever heard one.

Half of America has hated each other since the start and it hasn't slowed us down.

Come at us if you think we're weak. See what happens.

Wake the tiger you pussies. Give us an excuse.

I wont need to. Our agents have already infilitrated. It will fold from within or change to how we want it. <Moves> we hold most key areas of power!!

NATO is just the group that gives the go ahead for the US to go in and blow shit up anyway. Fuck that shit. Everyone in the world tells us we should mind our own business. Maybe we should for a while.

*slowly nods in agreement*

Back