Germans want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany

Don't forget to thank and respect your local water utility workers. They're doing far more to keep you safe and alive than servicemen. :cool:
<26>
Now you sound naive.
It's as though you don't understand military history, for example Russia's stance wrt the West.
Don't be so blithe, that's an absurd stretch especially considering that I understand your point. You don't have to embarrass yourself to make it.

Bro I don't think drunkin brawls has much to do with the movement of troops. Some of those bases supported quite a bit of the local economy. I'm sure there is a bit of love hate especially around Graf and Ramstein. If you're a bar owner you've got to assume that behavior is going to occur, to which the polezi handled those things with force. Bet those bar owners still took our EUR that very next week, you know what I mean?
perhaps not, but the two IN BCTS didn't move, they just cased colors and deactivated....and then were replaced by 21 Theater Sustainment and some other pog unit.

That obviously is probably just a sign of the end of the cold war/GWOT dwindling down, but they didn't shut down the bases, just brought in non IN/combat arms guys. No bullshit, i heard they even used some of the now empty housing at Baumholder for Refugees (haven't confirmed that though)
I wasn't IN, just in that unit, yet still had to leave when they shut down but i at least was on Deactivation Cadre so stayed as long as possible.

Thread's about bases in Germany. My initial post was in favor of reducing our global outreach program as a whole. If you believe all that stands between us and being overrun with Muslim terrorists is military bases all over the world that's a difference of opinion. Some would even say it's this presence that makes us a target. Personally I'm just in favor of letting people run their own affairs and against bullying. Additionally, I'd love to see the bulk of that "defense" money spent here on infrastructure. Something that proof-positive would benefit the average American.

Don't forget to thank and respect your local water utility workers. They're doing far more to keep you safe and alive than servicemen. :cool:
i mean what if you're a 92W in the Army?

Im not white. Wtf you talking about? You will fracture interally. Half your population hate each other. Another half seems united to make America white again via Trump. So dont pretend like America is some unified nation who can mobilize everyone to fight and do the Iraq war again and again and again.

LOL. You should read more US history then. You think the US people were merrily getting along with each other this entire time and suddenly the sky is falling because of Obama and now Trump???

lol... o my... guess we are ripe to be invaded heh?

lemme tell you. as much infighting as we do amongst ourselves we all stand unified against any and all invading foreign opponents and if we were to do Iraq War all over again it would be just as easy if not easier now than it was back then. we may argue against each other while we do it and we may not occupy the country again but going in and fuckin' shit up is what we do best...

Last edited:
that's fine if you include 'anglo' but only maybe, it's arguably a tie between US/UK/CAN/AUS/NZ/Israel (Anglo groups, + Israel) and the Nordic region as the two clear best grouped regions in the world, and they have like zero military.....

If you go outside the Western world there's literally what two countries that are objectively not shitholes, controlled by religion, dangerous, or just no reason to go there? Japan and S. Korea is about it (both w/ huge Western Capitalist influences)

Africa? hahahaha every single country besides Cape Verde (i've been) is objectively shitty. Somalia has a 98% FGM rate, NINETY EIGHT PERCENT. Libya has an 88, etc...Good times.
Latin America? you have Costa Rica as the one shining star, then perhaps Chile and a few others but also the 3 murder capitals of the world and also Brazil. What's crazy is Mexico is actually one of the better countries in L.A., and they just had what hundreds of politicians assassinated over a month?
Asia besides Korea/Japan? Singapore isn't bad, but it's pretty damn suspect after that....the entirety of Central Asia is f'd from the Soviets or just poor/boring, SE Asia sucks balls, etc....
the Middle East? outside of Israel (which is Western), it's extremely bad. Sure Kuwait and Bahrain/UAE are 'awesome' if you're a citizen, but only 14-20% of those countries are actually citizens everyone else is a dirt poor migrant worker w/ zero rights and shit. Bangladesh and Pakistan should be counted here, but either way, shitholes.
China is the one in the middle, good for some, but pretty damn bad and suspect for the vast vast majority of it's population

why in the world would any Western country want to be MORE like those areas? Gated communities don't let in bums just b/c, if you feel me. well europe does, but we don't.

its all relative. you have no soul or ethnic or racial or religious pride etc so you like western life style. To a "racist" or devout muslim or some people the West is horrible. However even then some western countries like italy or spain are radically different than the Anglosphere or swedish and german view of let everyone in.

Israel is not western by any real means. Israel is the opposite of most western countries.

Id rather live in Spain than USA. Or Italy. This my defintion of western just take out greece and romania and bulgaria.

897px-The_Western_World.png

ya people if they aren't American might not realize how much 9/11 galvanized the population

I've never seen so many 'freedom isn't free' 'support our troops' bumper stickers, songs and shit, it was crazy.

It was like the exact opposite of what John Rambo describes coming home to from Vietnam in First Blood.

Granted, that was arguably due to government/media pushing, which helped pass the Patriot Act and other things (and certainly was partly why Americans kinda just ignored that or let it slide), but i've personally never seen anything like that ever. It was like every Olympics combined, on steroids, in terms of Nationalism

LOL. You should read more US history then. You think the US people were merrily getting along with each other this entire time and suddenly the sky is falling because of Obama and now Trump???

lol... o my... guess we are ripe to be invaded heh?

lemme tell you. as much infighting as we do amongst ourselves we all stand unified any and all invading foreign opponents and if were to do Iraq War all over again it would be just as easy if not easier now than it was back then. we may argue against each other while we do it and we may not occupy the country again but going in and fuckin' shit up is what we do best...

You dont know that you atand united. It has not happened yet. Plenty of countries have people turn on each other. France did it for fuck sakes when it was an ethnostate in ww2. So your belief that you just all get along and will die for each other is a dream.

its all relative. you have no soul or ethnic or racial or religious pride etc so you like western life style. To a "racist" or devout muslim or some people the West is horrible. However even then some western countries like italy or spain are radically different than the Anglosphere or swedish and german view of let everyone in.

Israel is not western by any real means. Israel is the opposite of most western countries.

Id rather live in Spain than USA. Or Italy. This my defintion of western just take out greece and romania and bulgaria.

897px-The_Western_World.png
The military,women's rights, Human Development Index, Economy (specifically it's GDP per capita and basis in the Technological sectors) as well as education levels all place Israel clearly in the Western world IMO

or lets take the Wiki on Economy of Israel: "The prosperity of Israel's advanced economy allows the country to have a sophisticated welfare state, modern infrastructure rivaling many other Western countries, and a high-technology sector competitively on par with Silicon Valley."
Why does it say 'other Western countries' and not just 'Western countries'? Other implies an inclusion in that group, no?

The military,women's rights, Human Development Index, Economy (specifically it's GDP per capita and basis in the Technological sectors) as well as education levels all place Israel clearly in the Western world IMO

or lets take the Wiki on Economy of Israel: "The prosperity of Israel's advanced economy allows the country to have a sophisticated welfare state, modern infrastructure rivaling many other Western countries, and a high-technology sector competitively on par with Silicon Valley."
Why does it say 'other Western countries' and not just 'Western countries'? Other implies an inclusion in that group, no?

Okay but why is Israel not considered western on "western world on wikipedia". That Sam Hutington guy and others dont. Russians chinese etc do not consider Israel western. We had an entire thread on this and everyone agreed from major political scientists to geopolitical think tanks. Latin america and israel etc are not proper western world.

Okay but why is Israel not considered western on "western world on wikipedia". That Sam Hutington guy and others dont. Russians chinese etc do not consider Israel western. We had an entire thread on this and everyone agreed from major political scientists to geopolitical think tanks. Latin america and israel etc are not proper western world.
Fair enough, but it was founded literally by two western powers to prevent further Egyptian control over the Suez canal and thus the flow of oil....aka a Western nation the ME/ N Africa region
And has since developed to at least Western standards by virtually any metric.

Wouldn't know. To me that sounds like something to do with motor oil.
Cook. Everyone hates cooks. Cooks hate cooks too since a lot of them are reclasses who failed Special Forces.
Nevermind, I was thinking 92G.

Fair enough, but it was founded literally by two western powers to prevent further Egyptian control over the Suez canal and thus the flow of oil....aka a Western nation the ME/ N Africa region
And has since developed to at least Western standards by virtually any metric.

America is good and so is anglosphere for people who want americanism. But for an ethno spaniard or devout muslim America is not what most of them want.

They fucked up royally during WW2 so we get to play in their backyard. They aren’t a threat to the free world at all, but we still get to hang out.

America is good and so is anglosphere for people who want americanism. But for an ethno spaniard or devout muslim America is not what most of them want.
I lived in Muslim countries for 1.5 years.
Was unable to intervene when i discovered a male child concubine on multiple occasions "culutural differences" and all.

I imagine women and children having rights here, secular schools, FGM is clearly banned, non Theocratic government, etc would all be strong deterrents.

Back