Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

I like DC but sorry DC fans, you can’t be a top 5 GOAT if you aren’t even the GOAT of either of your weight divisions.

You can't be the GOAT if you've been banned multiple times for steroids. Wasteland this shit.

If a guy fails multiple tests then for me at least he's out of the GOAT talks so say bye to Jones & as much as it hurts me to say it, bye to Anderson too.

Wrong. Mods, wasteland this thread.

You can't be GOAT period. Nobody can ever make their mind up about this shit, be it divisional GOAT or overall GOAT.

Holy shit, Toner giving GSP any kind of credit?! What is this place coming to?

Not sure I follow this argument, so you have to remain at one weight class your entire career to be a top 5 GOAT?

I think their arguments came down to whether you count the Jones losses.

I feel you need to be successful in multiple divisions to be considered as a GOAT.

Not sure I follow this argument, so you have to remain at one weight class your entire career to be a top 5 GOAT?
In order to be considered a GOAT, you need to AT THE VERY LEAST be the GOAT of a weight division.

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

I like DC but sorry DC fans, you can’t be a top 5 GOAT if you aren’t even the GOAT of either of your weight divisions.

Where is the rule which says you cant have your legacy split between two division?

well, you are automatically making divisional GOATs your top 5, which is fine...but what if someone else's GOAT list is GSP, Fedor, Jones, Silva, and DC, for example?

In order to be considered a GOAT, you need to AT THE VERY LEAST be the GOAT of a weight division.

Being #2 in two weight classes is more impressive than being #1 in one weight class. There is an argument to be made Cormier is the greatest UFC LHW ever because Jones is a cheater.

Being #2 in two weight classes is more impressive than being #1 in one weight class. There is an argument to be made Cormier is the greatest UFC LHW ever because Jones is a cheater.

Fun fact: DC is the one who we have 100% infallible proof of being a cheater.

Why do mods/admin allow people like Toner/Dozer to continue making accounts after being banned?

Back