The Official Fifa World Cup thread v17: Croatia v England - Semi Final Match Edition

Who meets France in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually bet on Brexit, cause I know how retarded most of the population is and how "charismatic" old men could convince the old ass voters to vote against their best wishes.

I VOTED FOR BREIXIT

I AM LEGIT SMARTS

VIVA LA FRANCE

To be fair it's such a bs game, nobody wants to play for it unless they've got a shot at golden boot.

It's rough having just lost a semifinal but I would disagree with anyone that doesn't that a bronze at the WC is worth a lot. Of course the bigger of a gold candidate you were, the less the bronze means, but Belgium's golden generation hasn't actually managed to win anything so I don't think they are in any position to feel like that.

We need a star player. Harry Kane was disappointing this game.

WE LEFT HIM AT HOME

jack-wilshere-west-ham.png

Wow, thats like, 200 years of hurt

it certainly feels like it, hahaha

I wouldn't mind experience a World Cup, maybe Qatar in 4 years or just wait for it to come to North America in 8 years. Experienced Olympics, that was fun and now would like to experience the World Cup :)

If Ramsey was English it would have came home

lmao the fuck is modric gonna do besides stand next to Kante and "Boss the midfield" while Mbappe runs into the box?
Oh, let Rakitic and Brozovic pick up the scraps. Same as always. Cherrio carry on
If Modric isn't a quality player why does he always play for RM? You say he always gives the ball away, I guess I saw a different game as he kept possession really well and played some nice passes to setup Croatia attacks and stretch England. England really need a Modric type player.

We need a star player. Harry Kane was disappointing this game.
Harry is a star, I know he plays for Hotspur and looks like a retarded Gosling but he's a sensational goalscorer. He just has that same Van Nistelroy, Inzagi type thing we're he is always in a good position to score.

Walker and Stones should be left in Russia.

Crazy.Yugoslavia had so many talented teams, but it's Croatia who make the 1st WC final.
too much in fighting, England too has had far better talent than this average bunch that made a semi final.

If Modric isn't a quality player why does he always play for RM? You say he always gives the ball away, I guess I saw a different game as he kept possession really well and played some nice passes to setup Croatia attacks and stretch England. England really need a Modric type player.
He's a barca fan so his opinion on Modric is moot, they dont tend to think clearly other than sucking Messi off.

Harry is a star, I know he plays for Hotspur and looks like a retarded Gosling but he's a sensational goalscorer. He just has that same Van Nistelroy, Inzagi type thing we're he is always in a good position to score.

HE MISSED THAT CBHACE

I WOULDVE SCORED IT OR PASSED TO RAHEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back