The Official Fifa World Cup thread v17: Croatia v England - Semi Final Match Edition

Who meets France in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NpT1LxB.jpg
Oh and he's a straight edge eh? Quite the catch!
<Lmaoo>

Whoever said Modric's not a quality player? He's an amazing player. He's fucking ridiculously overrated.
He was giving the ball up left and right. Go through this thread and read everyone mocking him for it. Alli marked him out of the game the first 60 minutes. We were watching the same game, you just have no clue what you're talking about.
All Croatians had a bad first half. He showed his quality in the 2nd half and was one of the key players for Croatia. He's a big reason Croatia are in the final.

And what happened to preference Mr. Preference ? I prefer Messi's medium sized goat cock and you prefer Ronaldo's tanned, trimmed freshly shampooed brown spear in your sad little cuck throat.

<Moyes5>

All Croatians had a bad first half. He showed his quality in the 2nd half and was one of the key players for Croatia. He's a big reason Croatia are in the final.
Not Rakitic. Not Rebic.

He's a great player. Just overrated to shit. For the majority of the past 3 games he's been the worst player for Croatia not named Lovren

Dh2nVu-WAAIPMeZ.jpg

For the love of life, I hope Simeone can boot Juanfran from the starting 11 and rightfully start this guy from now on.

An Atleti player assist the first Croatia goal and an ex-Atleti player scores the second.

<Moyes5>

They should let the managers come on and play during extra time.

My opinions>>>>Your opinions. You've been wrong this whole world cup about everything, because you don't watch football and you don't know what you're talking about. I'm right, you're wrong. We can argue about it all day and I can present situations, facts, figures and everything else and you can just keep whining about shit other than the point, you crybaby.

And what happened to preference Mr. Preference ? I prefer Messi's medium sized goat cock and you prefer Ronaldo's tanned, trimmed freshly shampooed brown spear in your sad little cuck throat.

I've been wrong this whole tournament? I guess lying is not too far from bending truths I guess. I said England should beat Croatia even though I thought they were a bad matchup.

I said France was gonna be in the final, I said Mpabbe and Pogba have been the best for France.

I don't watch football apparently because I support Man UTD and have Ronaldogoat, phenom Ronaldo, Zidane, Rooney and CR7 as my fav players so my opinions don't mean shit.

You support the most stacked team in the world post 2003, so it makes sense why youre a casual.

An Atleti player assist the first Croatia goal and an ex-Atleti player scores the second.

<Moyes5>

FUCK ATLETICO MADRID

EMERY GONNA BEAT UR ASS IN THE REMATCH

I love Modric, but he turns over the ball so much. This isn't new information, this whole season he was particularly terrible at giving up the ball.

We got the shittest teams to play against and we still couldn't win..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back