DC: "Stipe doesn't hit harder than Hendo or Johnson. "

Lol so what if he did? At least he had the balls to step into a fucking gym and practice the sport he likes.
Not sure if serious. ....
But I guess you can't get KO'd in training if you're a pussy who's never trained.

09-roll-safe.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Lol oh boy

Rampage isn't 6'1. https://www.celebheights.com/s/Quinton-Rampage-Jackson-5463.html has him listed as 5'11.

Dan Henderson is shorter than Rampage Jackson by a good two inches. Go watch the fight again and weigh ins.

Chuck Liddell isn't 6'2, he's more like 6.

Randy Couture isn't 6'2. Go look at Couture next to 5'9 James Toney.

So is Rashad Evans 6'1 here? Damn Rich Franklin's gotta be like 6'3 then

Dan+Henderson+Rashad+Evans+Fighter+Fighters+uCfUQlCJdBJl.jpg

Damn dude, the manlet Hector Lombard is actually 6'1 also.

Dan-Henderson-vs.-Hector-Lombard-657x400.jpg

DC must be 6'1?

daniel-cormier-dan-henderson.jpg

5'9 Jeff Monsoon next to *5'11* Dc who might actually be 6'1 according to Dan hendersons height

cormier-vs-monson.png

Damn GSP must be 6'1

2016-08-31-georges-st-pierre-ufc-return.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Gerard Butler is listed as 6'2 (estat).
gerard-butler-dan-henderson-terry-crewes.jpg

Thanks, I retract my previous statement.

I seen fedor flat out unconscious on the floor at 1 point, not an early stoppage in my eyes

When a fighter is flipping over to make an effort to stop an attack......You're confusing it with some other fight.

It’s crazy how many Fedor threads get started in response to Cormier’s historical achievement...

It’s almost as if they can’t square their delusions with reality now that a 39 year old who started MMA after his athletic prime is now the proven MMA GOAT.

Past prime Cormier is light years better than past prime Fedor.

Prime Cormier was an Olympic wrestler, and Prime Fedor was the GOAT.

The world has seen many changes since then.

Get over it.
I can still remember when DC got subbed into the Grand Prix.
I was disapodisapp because I didn't know who he was and it took away some of the shine.......
Then he dumped Josh Barnett on his head and never looked back.

Woooo boy, if this was real life I would beat your head into the pavement so hard even your kids would come out brain damaged.

I'm afraid this would not be the case sir.

Move along now fatty.

LHW power > HW power

Nah, but when LHWs who hit hard move up to HW, they have great speed and usually increase their already high (for their weight class) punching power. Cormier hits harder at HW, Henderson hit harder at LHW and HW.

Middleweights can bang, brah

iw1b9u.gif

God Melvin has so much fucking power. He is always so fucking dangerous no matter what just because of that.
Watching him vs Lawler, the whole time I'm thinking he is going to murder Lawler any minute now...He was slowly breaking him down hard.

Then Lawler swang for the fences and clocked him good.

God Melvin has so much fucking power. He is always so fucking dangerous no matter what just because of that.
Watching him vs Lawler, the whole time I'm thinking he is going to murder Lawler any minute now...He was slowly breaking him down hard.

Then Lawler swang for the fences and clocked him good.

Top 5 most exciting fights imo

Never seen anything like it

Plot twist DC is a MW wrestler (he wrestled at 184 aka God's Division). The best UFC HW got KOed by a MW wrestler... who was overweight at the time.

"In 2000, Cormier went 26-5. He entered the national tournament as the #3 seed at 184 pounds, but fell one match short of becoming an all-American (given to the top 8 finishers in each weight class). In 2001 Cormier went 27-5. He became an all-American by reaching the finals of the 184 pound weight class, where he lost to Cael Sanderson (aka God) 8-4. His final record was 53-10, with 27 falls. 6 of Cormier's losses were against Cael Sanderson." - Wikipedia

Back