It turns out its not coming home

KeiranMc

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Thank fuck for that.

Good luck to both Croatia and France in the final.

Back to everything being shit again.

Good luck to Croatia in the final, as far as I'm concerned france can drown in a swimming pool of piss.

giphy.gif

I'm more Welsh than English anyway

cdwu.gif

My dad always said that
He was world champ in pool but half Welsh but always represented wales

I'm half German so Germany were my backup team, but obviously that doesn't do shit for me right now. All I can do is fall back on being Welsh

America finished in the same place as England and they didnt have to lift a finger <Lmaoo>

Croatia were the better team, created much more in the 2nd half. Respect to England though they did well with such a young and inexperienced side

I think a lot of it came down to conditioning. England looked weary and heavy legged by the time they reached extra time. Croatia were stronger and could impose themselves physically on England late in the game.

I think a lot of it came down to conditioning. England looked weary and heavy legged by the time they reached extra time. Croatia were stronger and could impose themselves physically on England late in the game.

Kinda surprising since Croatia just went through a pretty grueling Russia match while we coasted against Sweden. Gotta give them credit

Kinda surprising since Croatia just went through a pretty grueling Russia match while we coasted against Sweden. Gotta give them credit

And the Croatian players, for the most part, are older.

Back