UFN 133 Dos Santos vs Ivanov July 14

Just want to add if I'm right about Perez the value is prob still kinda thin. I wouldnt tell anyone to bet Perez at -170 with confidence if they were paying me money, this is just a thn value call that I'm prepared to be wrong on.

Not sure I quite understand the notion that Wineland can't win a decision when Perez could have easily lost decisions to both morales and Souk. Wineland lands only slightly less sig strikes and his are generally harder shots. He also has better wrestling metrics. Add to that if someone is getting dropped it will likely be Perez given he gets dropped often.

i slightly favor brown but there is zero value on his moneyline.

Summer vacation time here in the states so Reneau will be dedicating more time to her camp rather than teaching so...a bit of a confidence decrease there BUT gifs have a funny way of bringing that confidence back so I'm back to "meh" level on my bet on cat lol.

Brutal knees man and she got 1 or 2 pretty high up there.

If this was an American football forum that would be leather helmet footage. War full-time training Belizean Bruiser.

Not sure I quite understand the notion that Wineland can't win a decision when Perez could have easily lost decisions to both morales and Souk. Wineland lands only slightly less sig strikes and his are generally harder shots. He also has better wrestling metrics. Add to that if someone is getting dropped it will likely be Perez given he gets dropped often.

He’s much more likely to get a knockout than win a decision imo

Perez throws more, is more accurate, gets hit less and to top it off throws leg kicks agaisnt a guy who is ripe for them. He’s also the guy who’s going to be moving forward agaisnt a counter puncher like wineland

If wineland is catching him on counters and hurting him like souk did he’s the type of guy that’s going to finish him

Last edited:
I really like Reneau and am normally looking to fade Cat, but I think it's a great match up for Cat.

Anyone know what nikos latest injury was?

I really like Reneau and am normally looking to fade Cat, but I think it's a great match up for Cat.

I am so torn on this fight.

I want to believe that Cat will be able to bully Marion in the clinch and take her down whenever she wants, but I can also see Cat getting soundly out-grappled once on the mat.

I am leaning Cat, but its squirrely.

Oh this took me a second. You on Reneau I take it?
Yeah, I love Marion Reneau, she's awesome and has won me some money. Despite her age, I think she has more in the tank career wise than Cat. I have a couple of props I like for her especially. Waiting to bet her moneyline until it has a + in front of the number in the meantime.

Finished up on niko

Watching brown vs belal

Brown likes to pump that jab and slip to the side. Belal was countering this with leg kicks. Really effective. 24 leg kicks landed in the first rd. Niko should work the same strategy

Niko also showed susceptibility to leg kicks vs luque as well.

Both guys should be looking to utilize leg kicks here. Interesting matchup

Nik is more well rounded. Has a definitive grappling advantage. More ways to win the fight and he’s a finisher. So far that’s enough for me to favor him. Still plenty to watch on brown though

Finished up on niko

Watching brown vs belal

Brown likes to pump that jab and slip to the side. Belal was countering this with leg kicks. Really effective

Niko also showed susceptibility to leg kicks vs luque as well.

Both guys should be looking to utilize leg kicks here. Interesting matchup

Nik is more well rounded. Has a definitive grappling advantage. More ways to win the fight and he’s a finisher. So far that’s enough for me to favor him. Still plenty to watch on brown though

Interesting. The only place where I think Niko can hurt brown is from top position.

I also think Niko hits harder.

I think Brown is the better overall striker and shooouuuld win the wrestling exchanges.

Yeah, I love Marion Reneau, she's awesome and has won me some money. Despite her age, I think she has more in the tank career wise than Cat. I have a couple of props I like for her especially. Waiting to bet her moneyline until it has a + in front of the number in the meantime.
Yeah, I'm on Cat but small risk and not much confidence. She might be a shade of her former self but still has tools that could give Marion major problems. Clinch work, top control but that's about it. Definitely gonna play Reneau sub.

How happy were you when Marion knocked down mcmann and subbed her from her back lol. Incredible.

Yeah, I'm on Cat but small risk and not much confidence. She might be a shade of her former self but still has tools that could give Marion major problems. Clinch work, top control but that's about it. Definitely gonna play Reneau sub.

How happy were you when Marion knocked down mcmann and subbed her from her back lol. Incredible.
I was real happy!

2vDV3HQ.jpg

Interesting. The only place where I think Niko can hurt brown is from top position.

I also think Niko hits harder.

I think Brown is the better overall striker and shooouuuld win the wrestling exchanges.
Brown is the way better striker, Niko defeated Alan Jouban sure but Alan is chinny as hell so Brown would probably ko him too

I think Ivanov will KO JDS

Back