Cyborg Says She has Agreed To Fight @ UFC 228

I guess it's up to me

e3655f053691f53a60681a5c73434cf2.gif

Nunes reminds me of a villain from True Detective.

Hopefully Nunes doesn't pull a Montano and accepts the fight.

Ill only want this fight to be made if it isnt the main event.

I think stylistically that Nunes is actually a very dangerous fight for Cyborg. I also think Nunes wants no part of Cyborg. I get it. Cyborg has abused steroids in the past, and Nunes knows how big and strong she is. I wish she would get over it though because I think she gets a ko if she doesn't fight scared and show Cyborg too much respect.

Nunes throws straight, hard punches, and Cyborg throws a lot of wild hooks. That 1-2 gets there first every time. I see Nunes shocking the world...if she takes the fight.

You can't use the Shevchenko fights as a measuring stick because styles make fights. Cyborg is not a technician. She's not fundamentally terrible, but her strength and size carries her a lot. Nunes has enough power to level the playing field and hurt Cyborg. Imo, she would get an early ko if she just let her hands go. Cyborg will come right at her unlike every other girl she's fought.

Wow. That's some WMMA I can get excited for.

She will violate Nunes.

You know a few months ago I would've disagreed with this. I've seen footage on Cyborg and I've seen her live. Nothing impresses me about her other than she's a specimen, and we know how she became that. But I was completely unimpressed by Nunes in her last fight. Showed no ability to adapt, kept winging that same 1-2 with the overhand cross. Nunes is showing better energy management, but I really wish she'd improve her boxing technique. She needs better footwork and needs to vary her combos.

So in other words yes, I agree. If the Amanda from UFC224 shows up, Cyborg smashes her.

If she beats Nunes, there really is no one left to challenge her.

Nunes hits hard for a chick though lets see what happens

I got Cyborg by TKO in 3

what weill happen is ufc 228 will happen without cris fighting on it.

Likely going to this event

I would be happy to see this fight

Along with Nicco beating Valentina

After watching Nunes get smashed by Cat after the slightest bit of trouble and failing to adapt against Valentina, Cyborg by whatever the fuck she wants.

Nunes won't take the fight though. At least GDR was blatant about ducking the fight.

All the posts about how Cyborg got to be where she is today from using steroids in the past is BULLSHIT! People get educated Cyborg has been USADA tested since early 2015 we are now in mid 2018 anything gained from any steroid usage before 2015 would've been lost within 16 - 16 months. The Cyborg you've been watching in the UFC is all from dedication in training and hard work not steroids. Now Brock Lesnar is another story we all know he's still sticking his ass with needles.

Would like to see at least the Main Event before tickets go on sell... Not driving to Dallas to watch a Fight Pass level card...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back