‘Unmasking Antifa Act' includes 15-year prison term proposal

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.s-nbcnews.com%2Fj%2Fnewscms%2F2017_33%2F2120851%2F170815-charlottesville-protest-se-1258p_9af72f9f4a7e77875b3de0d5de556c33.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
http%3A%2F%2Fs.newsweek.com%2Fsites%2Fwww.newsweek.com%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2Fembed-lg%2Fpublic%2F2017%2F08%2F15%2Frts1bims.jpg
im ok with it, as long as it applies equally to these fine upstanding citizens
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.vox-cdn.com%2Fthumbor%2FzYEjcvOitVO2piaBbLd_ma6XPFs%3D%2F0x10%3A3000x1698%2F1600x900%2Fcdn.vox-cdn.com%2Fuploads%2Fchorus_image%2Fimage%2F56165073%2FGettyImages_830755836.0.jpg

Look at those peaceful assholes.

You don't have the freedom to commit crimes while wearing a mask. So no one is losing any freedom with this bill.

Right.... so here we go hypotheticals. I'm wearing a mask (I don't want repercussions from my work) at a protest, things get heated when a counter protest comes along. A fight breaks out I get arrest and now face a 15 years in jail. That sounds like justice if I ever heard it. So now just wearing a mask to a protest could bring me 15 years in jail, smells like less freedom to me.

LMFAO @ RightWingers being so rustled by Antifa that they want to give them 15 years for putting on mask and larping like idiots....lolololol.

Holyshit are you fuckers pussies.......Antifa are literally teens/20 year olds who are larping...Most aren't super criminal mastermind terrorist like you people portray.

There is no fucking law needed against antfia.....If the idiots assault a person...Let them be charged with assault, we already have laws for that.

LMFAO @ you people comparing Antifa to the KKK....Just lulz...Until Antifa starts burning crosses infront of people's houses and literally start killing 100s of people just because they are white, then perhaps you will have a point.

Fuck, right wingers are literally the biggest pussies of our time.

LMFAO @ RightWingers being so rustled by Antifa that they want to give them 15 years for putting on mask and larping like idiots....lolololol.
Is your ignorance deliberate?

Its not because they wear a costume, you dolt. Its if they wear the costume as a disguise while committing acts of violence. Duh.

From the OP-
Under the act, anyone "wearing a mask" or in disguise who "injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person ... in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege" would be subject to a fine or up to 15 years in prison.
Its a fine for minor offense and jail time for serious assaults and the like.

Right.... so here we go hypotheticals. I'm wearing a mask (I don't want repercussions from my work) at a protest, things get heated when a counter protest comes along. A fight breaks out I get arrest and now face a 15 years in jail. That sounds like justice if I ever heard it. So now just wearing a mask to a protest could bring me 15 years in jail, smells like less freedom to me.
Here's another hypothetical for you: a guy smashes you in the back of your head with a bottle and escapes justice because he can never be identified. Then he smashes another guy in the head, and another guy, and another guy.

The amount of criminals that are caught based on footage capturing their face is very high. It's almost the first step into any investigation, is there any footage of the incident?

And the act states that you must: injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate. I guess if you don't want to get busted take the mask off if you want to do any of those things.

Its fucking pathetic. These guys should be ashamed of themselves.

It's completely insane, they will do anything to keep their "side" in power, regardless of how it effects them.

Here's another hypothetical for you: a guy smashes you in the back of your head with a bottle and escapes justice because he can never be identified. Then he smashes another guy in the head, and another guy, and another guy.

The amount of criminals that are caught based on footage capturing their face is very high. It's almost the first step into any investigation, is there any footage of the incident?

And the act states that you must: injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate. I guess if you don't want to get busted take the mask off if you want to do any of those things.
Yea. Also, if we just take away the guns, people will stop killing people. I agree. Why dont you want common sense gun laws? Do you hate kids?

So we are going to attack people's personal freedom in the name of public safety...... where have I heard that????? Oh yea the anti gun argument. What a fucking joke.

Yea. Also, if we just take away the guns, people will stop killing people. I agree. Why dont you want common sense gun laws? Do you hate kids?
Except this is analogous to getting longer sentences for shooting/murder, not stricter gun laws.

So we are going to attack people's personal freedom in the name of public safety...... where have I heard that????? Oh yea the anti gun argument. What a fucking joke.
Again you already have no freedom to commit a crime while masked or unmasked, so whether you have a mask on really doesn't matter to your personal freedom.

Is your ignorance deliberate?

Its not because they wear a costume, you dolt. Its if they wear the costume as a disguise while committing acts of violence. Duh.

From the OP-
Under the act, anyone "wearing a mask" or in disguise who "injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person ... in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege" would be subject to a fine or up to 15 years in prison.
Its a fine for minor offense and jail time for serious assaults and the like.

@Seano

Alot Antifa Larpers are just rioters or do nothings...I literally seen them just standing there doing nothing for the most part.....They do not deserve 15 fucking years....There is no need for a special law for them.

They are not close to the KKK either so that's a horrible example lol....You people make them sound like mastermind terrorist.

Sorry but once again the right wingers get super rustled and become pussies.

Can’t we just identify Antifa for what they are: a bunch of sexually frustrated individuals who are either going through or stuck in a stupid anti-establishment phase? ..

So, you're implying that the establishment is not very friendly to minorities and very white?

<{clintugh}>

Its not about "white males" racist. Its about anyone being assaulted by some asshole who feels safe behind a mask.

Smart phone are everywhere. Some of those ANTIFA clowns have been "unmasked" just based on cell phone images.

this. an antifa professor was out assaulting people with a bike lock. luckily, our heores in 4chan used cellphone images to unmask him. it's pretty safe to say that he wouldnt have been clubbing people's skulls w/o the safety of hiding behind a mask

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-went-looking-for-him/?utm_term=.c4bf843b59e0

Again you already have no freedom to commit a crime while masked or unmasked, so whether you have a mask on really doesn't matter to your personal freedom.

We already have laws against committing assault, yet here you are perfectly fine dictating what people should wear at a protest...... we just need common sense protest laws. We should ban those pesky assault mask. Then we need to limit the number of protesters in one area. Next we need strict background checks on all protesters to make sure none of them are dangerous....... it's for public safety. Don't you care about the kids that might get hit with a bottle......

Last edited:
We already have laws against committing assault, yet here you are perfectly fine dictating what people should wear at a protest...... we just need common sense protest laws. We should ban those pesky assault mask. Then we need to limit the number of protesters in one area. Next we need strict background checks on all protesters to make sure none of them are dangerous....... it's for public safety. Don't you care about the kids that might get his with a bottle......
You are assuming people are going to get arrested for being masked at a protest. That's not what the act states. It states that if you commit acts of violence while masked, you will face stronger sentences.

Ever wonder why guys who rob banks/convenience stores wear masks?

@Seano

Alot Antifa Larpers are just rioters or do nothings...I literally seen them just standing there doing nothing for the most part.....They do not deserve 15 fucking years....There is no need for a special law for them.

They are not close to the KKK either so that's a horrible example lol....You people make them sound like mastermind terrorist.

What are you, 11 years old? I mean I understand this Sherdog and I expect a certain level of juvenile idiocy, but goddamn, some of you are really really fucking dumb.

You are assuming people are going to get arrested for being masked at a protest. That's not what the act states. It states that if you commit acts of violence while masked, you will face stronger sentences.

Ever wonder why guys who rob banks/convenience stores wear masks?

And do we trump up the charges of robbing a bank to robbing a bank with a mask on.......

What are you, 11 years old? I mean I understand this Sherdog and I expect a certain level of juvenile idiocy, but goddamn, some of you are really really fucking dumb.
@Pessimystic

The only dumb shit in this thread is this unnecessary law created by right wingers who are rustled at antifa

Sorry for offending your sensitive safe space by stating facts and calling right wingers pussies.

@Seano

Then those doing nothing have nothing to worry about. Wear your little costume. But when you assault someone, expect to be jailed for it.

@Pessimystic

The only dumb shit in this thread is this unnecessary law created by right wingers who are rustled at antifa

Sorry for offending your sensitive safe space by stating facts and calling right wingers pussies.
Nah, I'm not the least bit "offended", it's just a person can only stand so much infantile shrieking.
All you people do is howl and whine and engage in childish name calling, it's all you have in your arsenal. It's also why you will lose again in 2020.
Keep at it, I have been enjoying the left destroy themselves.

Back