got a tooth pulled

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
took an hour and half, dentist said he never saw a tooth as hard as this bastard, and i have apparently super long roots
its wierd i had a bunch fo cavities and fillings as a teenager when i didnt ake care of my teeth
then one broke and like 5 years ago it broke
now today i got pit pulled, it had a fistula nd ana bscess
now i have a big ass hole where it sohuld be and it feel wierd
getting it pulled suk
take care of ur teth

took an hour and half, dentist said he never saw a tooth as hard as this bastard, and i have apparently super long roots
its wierd i had a bunch fo cavities and fillings as a teenager when i didnt ake care of my teeth
then one broke and like 5 years ago it broke
now today i got pit pulled, it had a fistula nd ana bscess
now i have a big ass hole where it sohuld be and it feel wierd
getting it pulled suk
take care of ur teth
I don't think those drugs have worn off yet big boy.

Remember to save those nerve endings bro

zcfAT2n.gif

I had a dentist fail to remove one of my wisdom teeth because some of my teeth have fused themselves to my jawbone. I didn't have them removed as a kid because my jaw was plenty big enough to accommodate them, but they ended up with decay below the gum-line and there's not really much that can be done to prevent that.

He spent ages pushing and yanking before he told me it wasn't moving and I was going to have to go back the next day and have it removed surgically. They cut my gum open and drilled the fucker off my jaw.

I had a dentist fail to remove one of my wisdom teeth because some of my teeth have fused themselves to my jawbone. I didn't have them removed as a kid because my jaw was plenty big enough to accommodate them, but they ended up with decay below the gum-line and there's not really much that can be done to prevent that.

He spent ages pushing and yanking before he told me it wasn't moving and I was going to have to go back the next day and have it removed surgically. They cut my gum open and drilled the fucker off my jaw.
Damn. I have all my wisdom teeth.. and something new to worry about

Should have gone to an oral surgeon.

I had a wisdom tooth removed about 5 years ago. I got a cavity in one, and then it broke, so I had it removed in like 2008? I should have gotten them done all at the same time, but they weren't bothering me so I let it ride. The dentist that extracted my second one, she was nice but probably 115 lbs. She had to keeping cutting it, and twisting/breaking it, trying to get pieces out. It was the longest process in my life.

The guy who did my first was an asshole that lectured me on taking care of my teeth. Which is fine, but it was more in an angry step father sort of way "That doesn't feel too good now does it? I bet you're going to come in here regularly for checkups right?" ..but he got the job done in like 20 minutes.

Just found out I have periodontal disease which requires deep cleaning.

Also need a crown.

Damn. I have all my wisdom teeth.. and something new to worry about

The failed removal was pretty bad, but the surgical removal was fine. Like Nameless Ghoul it was done by a 115lb woman, but this woman had the right tools for the job. I thought she's barely started, but after what felt like about 30 seconds she was showing me the bits of root and asking her assistant for sutures to sew me back up.

Got all my wisdom teeth removed when I was in my late teens, two at time. I did it in Brazil so just local anesthesia unlike how it's usually done in N. America. It was easy and fast, no worries. The bottom ones hurt like crazy in the post op so I needed strong pain meds for a couple of days, the tops ones were much easier and barely hurt. The funny part is that every time it's really cold the space where it used to be my bottom left wisdom tooth hurts. Must be a nerve or something.

I had a wisdom tooth removed about 5 years ago. I got a cavity in one, and then it broke, so I had it removed in like 2008? I should have gotten them done all at the same time, but they weren't bothering me so I let it ride. The dentist that extracted my second one, she was nice but probably 115 lbs. She had to keeping cutting it, and twisting/breaking it, trying to get pieces out. It was the longest process in my life.

The guy who did my first was an asshole that lectured me on taking care of my teeth. Which is fine, but it was more in an angry step father sort of way "That doesn't feel too good now does it? I bet you're going to come in here regularly for checkups right?" ..but he got the job done in like 20 minutes.
That's why in Brazil only men remove wisdom teeth. Sexist, I know.

One of my wisdom teeth fell out on its own , is that normal?

You going to get that tooth replaced or you just going to be gross and creepy and missing a tooth?

Back