Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just put something up that should also get people excited about this contest. Phrasing.

Where is it?

200w.gif
<-- me right now

Sucks that the first round didn't get nearly as much attention and was seperated in 2 threads. It also allowed 10 votes instead of 3.

There are some big ones in this round. Ain't looking good for me.

<31>

I have a picture Ronda’s aborted fetus that ill be adding to a picture with Crocop and Bork lettuce. Stay tuned.

can you printscreen it cause I dont see anything.

Sucks that the first round didn't get nearly as much attention and was seperated in 2 threads. It also allowed 10 votes instead of 3.

There are some big ones in this round. Ain't looking good for me.

<31>

The format is always available for discussion. We can change any and every thing that we want. You did really well in the first round. Don't forget that we are combining your first and second round score so that first round will help you a lot.

You chopped off his leg! Now really impress me and remove both fighters. :)

Great job guys!
Fantastic stuff throughout the whole thread.
Some Old-School Sherdog fun!

Awesome, thanks man!

If you use it as an AV Brock and Shock may go off the screen some. I can stabilize if you want. In other words I can make it so that Brock and Shock are centered at all times. Busy right now... which means I am gonna go play some Starcraft 2. :)

If you use it as an AV Brock and Shock may go off the screen some. I can stabilize if you want. In other words I can make it so that Brock and Shock are centered at all times. Busy tight now... which means I am gonna go play some Starcraft 2. :)

That be great if you could bud. No rush though, enjoy your Starcraft!

I've just finished an 11 hour shift at work so gonna hit the sack now, shattered, lol.. Cheers.

The format is always available for discussion. We can change any and every thing that we want. You did really well in the first round. Don't forget that we are combining your first and second round score so that first round will help you a lot.
Yea, I know it's a combination of the 2 rounds.

Having 10 votes in the first round made it a closer race (20 votes since there were 2 threads). The guys who messed up or didn't have as good shoops still got voted for so everyone has a good amount of votes coming into this round.

Basically what I meant was If the first round had also been limited to 3 votes, I probably would have had a bigger lead coming into this round. Including the 2 other guys who had the top votes.

But since everyone could vote 20 times, everybody got voted for, even guys who didn't have the best shoops lol.

But that's part of the game

Last edited:
Yea, I know it's a combination of the 2 rounds.

Having 10 votes in the first round made it a closer race (Actually 20 votes since there were 2 threads). The guys who messed up or didn't have as good shoops still got voted for so everyone has a good amount of votes coming into this round.

Basically what I meant was If the first round had also been limited to 3 votes, I probably would have had a bigger lead coming into this round. Including the 2 other guys who had the top votes.

But since everyone could vote 20 times, everybody got voted for, even guys who didn't have the best shoops lol.

But that's part of the game
Actually people had only 10 votes to spread between the two threads (though I suppose people could game the system and vote for 20 if no one caught them). I see where you are coming from though; I guess for this time though...

DO3GtLmVQAAe2Dm.jpg

Back