Food / Fast Food Things Which Don't Exist Anymore But You Miss

I was one of the rare people who loved the Arch Deluxe, but I loved the Crispy Chicken Deluxe even more. I had friends in college that rented out a house a block away from a McDonald's and there was no other food place around within a mile. When we were drinking I use to make repeated runs to McDonald's throughout the night and downed a ton of those things. Those were the good old days when my metabolism was fast as shit.

Arch Deluxe fan checking in.
l@nd0

I had forgotten about the chicken version.

Those were definitely tasty.

I also miss the speedy metabolism days.

Luckily it's been a while since I've done the late-night-drunken-mega-over-order.

It was no big deal in my early twenties, but nowadays forget it.

The McRib.

mcrib_primar.jpg

Dude the 80s and early 90s was the best, people were not uptight they dressed goofy nobody was really a snob just good times man

I miss it, the malls, the food, the movies shit was fun, the kids today never got that type of funny child hood, most kids today are attached to the internet and video games and twitter.

A favorite we used to do as a kid were sleep overs in the backyard in tents or tree houses telling ghost stories or urban legends about our creepy old neighbors lol, good times.

The problem is if they bring them back they usually dont taste the same

They still make the whatchamacallit
king-size-whatchamacallit-candy-bars-128302-ic.jpg

remember Munchos? they still make them love these chips
image3-1.jpg

Funyuns are always good another 80s fave
s-l300.jpg

Yeah. People were more trusting and less isolated in the 80's. The pop culture was the most fun of any decade, and the food was awesome. Food is more processed today than it ever was and it does not taste the same (e.g., Pizza Hut). I would love to relive the 90's though. Good times.

Last edited:
28apnL1.png

and the 99 cent jack in the box big deal - burger+fries+taco
3 items for a buck

also the $5 pizza place a block away. waaaay better than lil cesars

Weaver chicken, before being bought by tyson foods, made the chicken hot dogs I grew up on, now gone.
Their 'breast patties' used to be called Rondolets and were way better and came in regular, Italian and cheese.

I remember this was so popular, restaurants up sold the shit of it.

Oh, wow! I completely forgot about that shit. It was awesome. My parents would buy it at the supermarket and try to hide it from me in the freezer. I always found that shit though.

EDIT: I just realized you can still buy this brand online...
https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/48396/streets-viennetta-ice-cream-vanilla
I wonder if it tastes the same though. I have not seen it in grocery stores for decades.

Last edited:
I remember this was so popular, restaurants up sold the shit of it.
I remember it wasn't cheap or at least that what my mother made me believe because she would very occasionally buy it... It seemed like a delicacy but maybe was just thin chocolate, ice cream and frozen whip cream...

Yeah. People were more trusting and less isolated in the 80's. The pop culture was the most fun of any decade, and the food was awesome. Food is more processed today than it ever was and it does not taste the same (e.g., Pizza Hut). I would love to relive the 90's though. Good times.

I loved the 80s and 90s, I remember in the 90s going to the music stores like Warehouse, sam goody, blockbuster music just to pick up the newest CD out, I was into all types of music, I still remember when I got that Cypress Hill black sunday and Dr Dres the Chronic I would bump those all the time, I even copped Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, all kinda CDs

Everything about the 80s was fun, now everyone is uptight, snobby, and being a HATER is cool, and guys are on steroids always mean mugging back in the 80s gang bangers never sagged and were slim with jeri curls lol now everyone is tatted up and roided up and acting like its not cool to smile.

I remember back in the 80s we used to have boomboxes and walkmans

Also the commercials had jingles too them, the TV shows had catchy theme song, the movie posters were done by actual artists with a paint brush and them printed onto posters real art drawings.

Man remember the days when you would go to a movie and then the Previews were the best part? no internet and then bam a preview for a new movie coming up in a few months and you would cheer and talk to your friends about it at school, like guys I went to this movie and guess what? another Back to the future is coming out!
no way! yeah they showed the preview.

Man, those were the days so fun, everyone going to the malls, the beaches, the parks were always packed on the weekends 80s music blaring, nobody pushed sexuality down our throats we all know Boy George was gay but he never mentioned it and nobody asked we just didn't care it is what it is

DUDE what happened to those Viennettas?

Those ice cream cakes were awesome last time I ate one was back in the mid 90s why did they lose popularity they were all over the place.

Back