Brandon Schaub Threatens To "Release The Hounds" On Dana White!

My funniest Schaub moment was when he put his balls in Cro Cop's mouth.

<CroCop1>

I don't like Dana or SCHAUB. I would think Brendan would have some quality that would compliment his flaws. He doesn't. He's not very bright. He doesn't have what I would describe as a good heart. He's not funny. The fighter and the kid blew up thanks to Joe Rogan and thanks to Bryan Callen. Bryan should dump Brendan and do a show with Will Sasso full time.

giphy.gif
INSERT ColbertPopcorn.gif

Not to take this too seriously, but wasn't Dana a boxer before?

Dana is undefeated on Twitter.

Schaub is 6-5 in the UFC.

Dana > Schaub

i doubt he has any info on dana that any other ex ufc fighters dont have tbh

Why did Dana go off on him? Wtf

is that what he ment by unleash the dogs? well that was disappointing...

What a gimp ffs
He always comes off as a guy that ruins any of his own efforts by overhyping and talking shit .

' I have a black Toyota '
Schuab ' Oh dawg my friend has 3 of those and one time...'

This one time at band camp ,he would be much better off if he knew when to shut up,the outfits ,the stand up it seems everything he does is jumping on a bandwagon and seeking attention

Both guys are capable of getting petty and scumy. I hope this gets uglier and they both come out looking ridiculous

A fine example of Shaub ass kissing yess man agreeing with everything Rogan says

This dude has mastered the art of schmoozing, I bet if rogan says man Id lick that guys balls he is jacked, Brendan would cosign it and say damn Right son! with extra whip cream on that bad boy. lol

Back