How it feels to be a Croatian today

People will mock, but sports wins are fun.

Enjoy

Good on them for shutting up them smug redcoats <Goldie11>

images

This is how it feels the other 364 days

Usually, I tend to agree with you. But a small country of 4 mill people just entered the world cup finals. Let us have this...
yeah, nah i agree. i just really dont like soccer.

awesome performance so far. i hope they win the WC. the french are smug.

Makes up for Stipe getting wrecked I suppose

One of my best friends in highschool was this big 6'5 Croatian guy. Great guy and the only thing I know about the country. I'm watching the finals with my french buddies but I'm going secretly root for the underdog.

Croatia have some awesome players for being such a small country. Totally rooting for them in the final.

I have fond memories of the Croatian team from 96 and 98, so whilst disappointed they beat England I hope they win.

I'm part French and I'm in France, so I'm rooting for France, but Croatia beating England to reach the final is an incredible story.

We (the danish) almost beat Croatia, and had a draw vs France, so that basically means we should be getting bronze. FACT!

Oh well, I'm rooting for Croatia, would be the most unexpected WC champ that I can think of. On par with Denmark winning the Euro's in 1992 and Greece winning the Euro's in 2004 (although obviously an even bigger win, for sure).

We (the danish) almost beat Croatia, and had a draw vs France, so that basically means we should be getting bronze. FACT!

Oh well, I'm rooting for Croatia, would be the most unexpected WC champ that I can think of. On par with Denmark winning the Euro's in 1992 and Greece winning the Euro's in 2004 (although obviously an even bigger win, for sure).
I just applied for work at the university of Copenhagen. Wish me luck.

Back