How it feels to be a Croatian today

images

This is how it feels the other 364 days

lol i used to have that jacket

I'm part French and I'm in France, so I'm rooting for France, but Croatia beating England to reach the final is an incredible story.
England vs. France would have been pretty wild too. Like a colonial war.

Usually, I tend to agree with you. But a small country of 4 mill people just entered the world cup finals. Let us have this...

I've been cheering for them since the knock out stage for this reason alone. Have triggered many people, as we have a few friends from England.

It’s funny how Europeans wear Adidas that Americans wore in 1985. Like here it’s a retro throwback look, there it never went out. I really wanted a UK France final, but go Croatia now. The bars will be nuts, the Croats can drink like Czecks.

Usually, I tend to agree with you. But a small country of 4 mill people just entered the world cup finals. Let us have this...

It's around 8 million when you include all the Scots who are supporting Croatia. Want to drink for free? Walk into a Scottish pub and say, "Hi, I'm Croatian!":D

It's entertaining watching people pretend to care just for the sake of social bonding. Most people in my office wouldn't be able to name more than 2 players on "their" team, I really don't understand.

Dark horse baby! Get it Croatia!!

Uh... I don't know because I'm not Croatian. Ask Mirko Filipovic or Toni Kukoc.

It's around 8 million when you include all the Scots who are supporting Croatia. Want to drink for free? Walk into a Scottish pub and say, "Hi, I'm Croatian!":D

Same here, we have a tendency to bond with the Scots (and the Irish).

Will definitely try that if I find myself in Scotland.

Well they kicked Nigeria's ass so they may as well win the whole damn thing.

Wish them luck!

But a small country of 4 mill people just entered the world cup finals. Let us have this...

While the big players like Italy and Netherlands weren't even qualified for the tournament....

Congrats TS. Hope you smash France. Never forget or forgive that handball

at least england lost and ladbible can shut up about it coming home

I'm Russian and I will be rooting for Croatia in the final. If you guys take the WC then Russia only lost to the best. ;)

Back