DC would beat Fedor in his prime

That's not Fedor.

That's Igor vs Kerr...
I wasn't sure if that poster was being a brilliant troll or an absolute dummy.

But remember when Fedor and DC already fought?
giphy.gif

lol if DC even tried to eye poke Fedor, he would beat him worse than he did Big Daddy.

DC got knocked out by a guy who learned how to strike watching YouTube instructionals and has chicken legs.

Fedor walked through a LHK by Crocop
KlutzyFaroffHairstreakbutterfly.gif

3a7939787ccf0c8a4705c3859782b7e9.jpg
You're such an idiot, cut jones's arms off and poke out his eyes; he still KO's any version of Crocop anywhere at any time.

Fedor was fast and hit hard but his boxing style was very much like Rumbles, huge swarming hooks and overhands from across the cage with average footwork. DC gets tagged on the way in but manages to tie him up and breaks Fedor in the clinch to win by 3rd round TKO.

You're such an idiot, cut jones's arms off and poke out his eyes; he still KO's any version of Crocop anywhere at any time.

Fedor was fast and hit hard but his boxing style was very much like Rumbles, huge swarming hooks and overhands from across the cage with average footwork. DC gets tagged on the way in but manages to tie him up and breaks Fedor in the clinch to win by 3rd round TKO.

based on what? Gus is a bum compared to Cro Cop.
dmgsb2n.jpg

based on what? Gus is a bum compared to Cro Cop.
dmgsb2n.jpg
Right... Crocop couldn't throw combinations for shit, has no footwork; he simply relied on a hard high kick to KO his brawler opponents. When it didn't work, he lost; Gus who lost to Jones pummels cropcop for 4 rounds then shatters his glass chin even with his relatively weak hands.

Some_more_Napaownage.gif

8_medium.gif

FreshPertinentEeve.gif

73pf84.jpg

WjhQLKU.gif

Last edited:
It's possible quite honestly.

I think Fedor is the better striker overall but DC has an iron chin and would almost certainly not end up on his back against Fedor.

At the same time, make no mistake about It..This Fedor was scary.

16%2B-%2B1

Plus, prime Fedor had dat armbar!

I do think a lot of people who create the fighter X would beat Fefor never watched him in his prime, you know that 10 years unbeaten.

Plus, prime Fedor had dat armbar!

I do think a lot of people who create the fighter X would beat Fefor never watched him in his prime, you know that 10 years unbeaten.
Fedor is the greatest fighter of all time because of his dominance over the top fighters during his reign, that does not mean he is the best fighter of all time though. The fight game has changed and Fedor's skills remained stagnant that's why he lost, having fast hands and an armbar only gets you so far. Prime fedor would likely be #5 in the LHW division losing to Gus, Taxiera, DC, Jones and rumble but he wouldn't make it past USADA most likely. Natural or "past prime" Fedor would probably be cut from the UFC and end up in Bellator where he is today.

Right... Crocop couldn't throw combinations for shit, has no footwork; he simply relied on a hard high kick to KO his brawler opponents. When it didn't work, he lost; Gus who lost to Jones pummels cropcop for 4 rounds then shatters his glass chin even with his relatively weak hands.

Some_more_Napaownage.gif

8_medium.gif

FreshPertinentEeve.gif

73pf84.jpg

WjhQLKU.gif
<36>

I knew you would come with this.
The last picture is a huge fail, because cro cop just looked old.

Some_more_Napaownage.gif

8_medium.gif

FreshPertinentEeve.gif

73pf84.jpg

WjhQLKU.gif

Oh stop it now. Any loss does not count for CC. Unless Fedor beat him, that CC was the 2nd greatest fighter that ever lived. Pride Rules Bitches.

<36>

I knew you would come with this.
The last picture is a huge fail, because cro cop just looked old.

CC was a great fighter for his time. However he was also overrated. You can be great and also be overrated. He came to the UFC with huge expectations and failed miserably TBH. When that happens a career needs to be re-evaluated.

Tough to say, but TS makes a valid point. I guess we have to ask if Strikeforce Fedor was still in his prime. I think so.

Back