Do you find it kind of sad how close Dan Henderson has gotten to a title and never won one?

Lol what the hell is the ref's reaction to the start of the exchange????

Bruh....... 5 years on these boards. By this stage you should be able to look up Henderson and see his KO over Wanderlei and answer that question for yourself.

I can't even put a picture next to my name.

I actually laughed at that wasit's reaction.

Sad is a bad choice of a word, I'd say perhaps disappointing. He's accomplished just about everything but the UFC MW or LHW gold. Came damn close though and put on some of the most epic fights in the UFC

Sad is a bad choice of a word, I'd say perhaps disappointing. He's accomplished just about everything but the UFC MW or LHW gold. Came damn close though and put on some of the most epic fights in the UFC
And he has his own icon

You may want to change your thread title...you are gonna get a little beat up here...
It's OK. I wanted to see how it would play out.

Plus, I wanted to get practice not reacting to getting beat up, because I think I'm a bit sensitive in real life.

Plus, I wanted to get practice not reacting to getting beat up, because I think I'm a bit sensitive in real life.
I wouldn't really call this getting beat up, more educated in a firm manner. Go to the Off Topic sub-forum if you are looking to get beat up.

Well played....don't be internet bullied, I will come save you if needed...

Back