Brock Lesnar + teeth

rdZrv83.jpg

WTF

gif-one.gif

I've never seen bottom teeth look like craters... that's just, odd.

What causes the rotting?

There is no rotting, he just did not wear his fake teeth above that. They are the base of dips.

I think.

Not a real dentist after all... but since i'm on Sherdog i might as well be.

The two things I see are a man who grinds his teeth continuously and open teeth that allow festering poisons into his blood system. Grinding teeth is a sign of a person under severe tension. Having rotten teeth that poison you really degrades your feeling of well being and can bring on more severe reactions - like heart problems. I hope he doesn't die during his fight with DC.

His poor wife. Can you imagine the halitosis? No wonder why his intestines were messed up, if all his food is passing thru those demented garbage buckets.

He has the money to fix them but I guess he finds the money more well spent on roids?

All meat diet... blows a hole in your ass and puts full sized fig newtons in your mouth...

Haha thanks for the tag, if he’s anywhere near Toronto, I’ll fix him up. I even have a Porg or Yoda that he can cuddle with while in the chair

You got to take care of that big old Canadian fellow.. he needs to be strong to take out Darth DC. :D

Hq2NBrG.gif

Back