USADA has gone rogue and needs to be put in check

Lol at testing retired fighters.
Even Julianna Pena was tested, she spent most of this year pregnant... Can’t remember exactly but when a woman is pregnant, they have to take certain medications, like vaccines or something (remember my wife took vaccines and some meds) leave the pregnant women alone! Lol

She has the right to leave the testing pool. If she doesn't they are obligated test her.

but its documented it was a contaminated supp, this is not debatable - they are banning people for getting trace contaminants in shit like creatine, it's stupid and not what this is supposed to address, they're simply ruining careers
Not one single person has been suspended for contaminated creatine.

They have been on the whole suspended for contaminated testosterone boosters, contaminated growth hormone boosters, contaminated water weight reducers, contaminated fat cutters..

If you buy reputable, well established, nutritional supplements your chances of testing positive as a result are like 0.00001%

If you buy dumb shit.. Your chances greatly increase

Barboza, DC, cerrone and costa have sure been popular with USADA testers. Yoels been tested 10 times? Thought it was 8.

I hope the Rashad Evans one is a misprint. 11 times!?!?
10 samples, not ten times.. He's been visited by testers like 7 times which if you consider he's fought in two title fights that's not excessive .

Tested four weeks out (blood and urine)
Tested a week out (blood and urine)
Tested post weigh in (urine)
Tested fight night (urine)

Expectation would be about four test sessions and six samples collected for a title fight)

So yoel on ten samples over seven sessions is arguably slightly under tested

the only part that I agree with is equal testing. everyone should be tested equally. except for those who are caught then they should be tested more vigorously for 1-2 years.

They should also be keeping samples like they do in the Olympics and continue to test with better methods to catch former cheaters.

10 samples, not ten times.. He's been visited by testers like 7 times which if you consider he's fought in two title fights that's not excessive .

Tested four weeks out (blood and urine)
Tested a week out (blood and urine)
Tested post weigh in (urine)
Tested fight night (urine)

Expectation would be about four test sessions and six samples collected for a title fight)

So yoel on ten samples over seven sessions is arguably slightly under tested

Are they getting anywhere with the animal cholesterol based testosterone tests yet?

Someone in vegas showed me on their phone some weird lab website where the stuff could be purchased. Gave me a chuckle some of the compound names on there

nvbtorajh9haxjzpqzqu.jpg
Looks like a creepy MIB

Screw that, I want them to go further. If people are cheating then I want them caught and then hit with legit punishments.

To hear josh complaining about USDA with his past is just laughable
Look at this little snitch. Jesus christ

Don't think for a second that the UFC somehow doesn't play a role as to who gets busted for what. Too much money riding on fighters like Bork and McFuckboy that a blind eye will get turned. USADA is a business, not a non profit.

Look at this little snitch. Jesus christ

Yeah because MMA isn't dangerous enough so lets not worry about trying to even the playing field. You good sir are a fucking douche, the sort of whiney little prick that gives Sherdog such a toxic reputation.

You guys are clueless

USADA has NEVER been wrong about detecting BANNED SUBSTANCES in athletes urine and blood samples

The debates has always been whether the athletes took them intentionally vs unintentionally

The fact remains USADA are catching athletes with PED

But in the Josh case it came out in arbitration that they didnt follow their own rule set and regulations when punishing Josh. They just made up something based on their personal bias and morals. They fed up!

Theres no easy way to dondrug testing without impeding on privacy. Think of it as the cost of being a fighter or doing business. When you consider the alternative, juiced up TRiTor's head kicking the eyes out of pople, it is not fair and worse than career cheats like Barnatt having to go thru thia. And let's face it, this is exactly what we would expect from Barnatt. He is a career roided and just can not stop so easily.

I don't understand which part of this is supposed to be bad

I say get rid of usada and go full pride only way to ensure it’s a level playing field

Per USADa regulations Brock was not allowed in the venue let alone enter the cage. Hes basicly got an exemption allready to promote the DC fight. USADA is mos def gone rouge.

USADA is just another corrupt agency. Look at Lesnar getting another TS again without a problem.
3617282200000578-3681699-Lesnar_tenses_his_muscles_to_the_audience_ahead_of_his_fight_aga-a-14_1468018591136.jpg

They have no control over who UFC books lol

They served Brock a sentence & Brock is serving it

the TS is on UFC not USADA

Per USADa regulations Brock was not allowed in the venue let alone enter the cage. Hes basicly got an exemption allready to promote the DC fight. USADA is mos def gone rouge.

Is that true?
Interesting if so

@dimspace

because jones is a fucking mess. he can't stop fucking up. it hampered the use to some extent? yes, but you just increased the gap between the rich/connected fighters and the fighters that are poor. you see romero, costa and others who really indicate PED usage even in the USADA era. while others that can't afford, they seem to be flabby as fuck

high level sports = PEDs. that is just a fact. just let them roid

Hell no, I think we should start executing cheaters.

Back