NFL Discussion: Shady Mc O.J. Edition

Will Revo White Knight Shady?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally getting around to wathcing All or Nothing. I gotta say, i'm not even through the first episode and I can see what everyone was saying about Dez.

It's week 2 before the Broncos fame, and it starts in the WR meeting room, Dooley (the Wr coach) is saying "this is a tough one, they have really good players on defense, they have a really good scheme...probably the best defense in the NFL"...to which Dez replies "Coach, I'm just saying man..you always praise these mother fuckers man when it comes down you tell us we need to get ahead...why not we cant (sic) just go out there and beat the fuck out of em...why cant we get words of fuckin encouragement"

Coach Dooley says "All i'm saying is, we can't get frustrated"

Dez "aint nobody thinking about being frustrated, we together aint no reason to be frustrated..something happens we'll talk about it on the sidelines like we always do"

Coach "So how do you want me to phrase all this"

Dez just had a horrible fucking attitude. He wasn't just speaking, he said it with a ton of attitude. Honestly, I know teams know this..and it's on video now lol i'm starting to be less shocked he aint on a team

*if you remember, the Broncos beat the fuck out of the Cowboys a few days later
Yea, I also think the coaches come off so soft. "Sorry Zeke, what can I do to make you try ?". Cringe

It seems a bit odd that the woman had consensual sex after she says she was sexually assaulted in her sleep, that just may be a sticking point in court. I have no idea what herpes law is though. Anyone?

Starts a shootout in a strip club, spits on cops and nurses, funny definition of "no bullshit attitude" but OK. From the looks of that clip he's lucky he drew Glass Joe as an opponent or we'd be treated to a video of him getting slept. Quite the hero you've chosen.

So he basically transformed himself into Urkel so old women wouldn't be able to identify him as their rapist. A soldier that one.

He has a sweet heavenly voice... like Urkel! And he only appears on Friday nights... like Urkel!

Yea, I also think the coaches come off so soft. "Sorry Zeke, what can I do to make you try ?". Cringe

It was mostly Gary Brown (rb coach) and Derek Dooley (wr coach) that came off soft. Dooley is gone, and I honestly think Brown is only there to be a mentor/buddy type to the players anyway. I've always liked Rod Marinelli, but he is hilarious. When he's "watching film" and explaining to the d-line what they need to do, but it's just videos of Bulls crushing people in Barcelona and shit lmao

I'll tell you what, you sure get a different perspective of Jason Garrett. From the robotic clapper and gentleman he portrays in press conferences and shit. I mean the guy wont even say beer on tv. If there's something he can't really talk about to the media that's somewhat light hearted he'll say "one day, we'll sit down over a glass of lemonade and talk about it".

You watch the show and you'd think he grew up in Sunnyvale Trailer Park the way he cusses. He probably said "fuck" more than any other word in the first episode.

Apparently I share a birthday with Bill Cosby, Lesean McCoy, and Brock Lesnar.

Maybe that's what's wrong with me.

Apparently I share a birthday with Bill Cosby, Lesean McCoy, and Brock Lesnar.

Maybe that's what's wrong with me.
EnnqOUR.jpg

Happy Birthday, dude. It’s mine too lol

It was mostly Gary Brown (rb coach) and Derek Dooley (wr coach) that came off soft. Dooley is gone, and I honestly think Brown is only there to be a mentor/buddy type to the players anyway. I've always liked Rod Marinelli, but he is hilarious. When he's "watching film" and explaining to the d-line what they need to do, but it's just videos of Bulls crushing people in Barcelona and shit lmao

I'll tell you what, you sure get a different perspective of Jason Garrett. From the robotic clapper and gentleman he portrays in press conferences and shit. I mean the guy wont even say beer on tv. If there's something he can't really talk about to the media that's somewhat light hearted he'll say "one day, we'll sit down over a glass of lemonade and talk about it".

You watch the show and you'd think he grew up in Sunnyvale Trailer Park the way he cusses. He probably said "fuck" more than any other word in the first episode.
Fair. It's just a funny change after watching the Texans or Cards series. They aren't trying to be buddy buddy or baby the players lol

McFly and Dizzy's birthday on the same day? This explains so much...

The Papa John's thing is hilarious. Even if he was trying to make a nuanced point, blurting out "Colonel Sanders called blacks N....." in a teleconference call about avoiding public relations snafus is a hard LOL.

idjut.gif
Chappelle put it best: "as someone who says ***** a lot, I can tell this guy says ***** all the time!"

All I can picture is the papa johns guy as Booker T calling out Hogan in WCW

"KFC WE COMIN FOR YOU N****"

IStarts a shootout in a strip club, spits on cops and nurses, funny definition of "no bullshit attitude" but OK. From the looks of that clip he's lucky he drew Glass Joe as an opponent or we'd be treated to a video of him getting slept. Quite the hero you've chosen.

Oh I'm sorry I was under the impression you weren't a little bitch and liked good football.

You love the one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever play? You have some really piss poor taste.

Says the Raider fan :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back