Daria is getting a reboot

i loved and still love the original show. but this is going to probably suck.

does it still take place in high school? or will it be in college?

somewhat off topic, but i always though a Boondocks in college would be an amazing show.

riley gets into a university on affirmative action, he deals weed.
huey is his usual self but further deconstructs the idiocy of the left and right

Was Daria really that bad? I can't remember. I know she was a sarcastic bitch that hated everything but I don't remember her being preachy about shit. Do you guys think she's going to comeback as a SJW?

nah, it was a great show with great writing. lotsa nostalgia too. its got that 90s-early2000s suburban americana feel to it. a world before cell phones and internet...

Memba when they tried to reboot B&B and it failed horribly? i memba
Give one more chance da gubberment is now out of the way tellin da show creators what to do ya know./s

Meh.. all I have to add is my ex wife's friend was an animator for that show as well as Celebrity Death Match

The most annoying character meet the most annoying era, soon on your tv.

The show started getting good before it was cancelled.

Only thing for me now, I'm so far passed high school and even college that shows about that stuff agent interesting at all.

now we know you're not really a woman. You just blew your cover worst than these two
21_jump_street_2012_e1331569177403.jpg
Idk man. None of the girls I grew up with watched Daria.

I was 18 or something close to that at the time, maybe I was wrong. I just bought the whole series recently, I'll check them out again and find out.

I liked the original, though not sure the new one will work out from the description. I'll check it out.

Here's my opinion on DARIA.

(No, there's no image viewing problem with your browser.)

It was good. The ladies in the office NOW at MTV will ruin this.

Was Daria really that bad? I can't remember. I know she was a sarcastic bitch that hated everything but I don't remember her being preachy about shit. Do you guys think she's going to comeback as a SJW?

Most likely.

they should bring back beavis and butthead instead, I think that would be more relevant to the times.

Not really, but it was more entertaining than Daria.
They did for one season and it was pretty good.

I can't imagine this lasting more than one season either though.

Did anyone watch Daria?
I watched a few episodes back in the day, but only because she was a character on Beavis and Butthead from time to time, so her character was familiar. But wasn't a huge fan of the show.

They did for one season and it was pretty good.

I can't imagine this lasting more than one season either though.
B&B was something that burned through their source material pretty quick, it's something that they could bring back every few years do some quick sniping at modern pop culture and again run their course for another few years of hibernation.

No doubt this will be a monstrous pile of ass AIDS.

Back