***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v3: Biggest signing in League history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raps are now the Vegas favourites to land Kiwi. not sure how i feel about sending an all star and OG to SA for a one year rental who is mentally weaker than Durcant. dude iss clearly broken. Toronto does seem an ideal place for him tho. Huge market, and none of the media attention hell get in LA.

i'm at the stage where the raptors have to try something different

if kawhi is healthy, raps can beat boston and/or philly

he could have gotten more papers to stay with cleveland

he went to LA to be closer to hollywood, that's the only reason i can see making sense

Way more paper in la in terms of endorsements and off the court opportunities in general. The guy wants to produce shows and movies.

Raps are now the Vegas favourites to land Kiwi. not sure how i feel about sending an all star and OG to SA for a one year rental who is mentally weaker than Durcant. dude iss clearly broken. Toronto does seem an ideal place for him tho. Huge market, and none of the media attention hell get in LA.

You don't know how you feel about raptors landing a too 3 player just entering his prime?? Lol

Raps won't be giving up Demar or Lowry. It will be kids and picks. Masai is the God and this is the last run for this core you add kawhi and you can challenge Boston flat out

You don't know how you feel about raptors landing a too 3 player just entering his prime?? Lol

Raps won't be giving up Demar or Lowry. It will be kids and picks. Masai is the God and this is the last run for this core you add kawhi and you can challenge Boston flat out
for one season w/o hopes of a title. Leotard is heading to the Lakes next season, would be foolish to mortgage your future in hopes of a finals sweep. OG is too valuable long term with all of the contracts ending in 2020

Of course they're giving up DeMar If it happens.

Have you not been paying attention? They want another top player for their top player.
That's why it hasnt happened yet.

Beri’s right, if you’re Toronto you seize the opportunity and go all in to win the East in Lebrons absence.

And when they fail it will be all the more humorous for the rest of us.

Remember when they won 59 games, claimed the 1 seed, and then got swept by Lebron with hilarious ease? After a season of their fans shouting this was their year?

Damn that was satisfying lmao.

Of course they're giving up DeMar If it happens.

Have you not been paying attention? They want another top player for their top player.
That's why it hasnt happened yet.

Lowry way more likely if ones gotta go. Wont part with DeMar unless Kawhi re-ups long term, guaranteed.

Beri’s right, if you’re Toronto you seize the opportunity and go all in to win the East in Lebrons absence.

And when they fail it will be all the more humorous for the rest of us.

Remember when they won 59 games, claimed the 1 seed, and then got swept by Lebron with hilarious ease? After a season of their fans shouting this was their year?

Damn that was satisfying lmao.

not everybody just jumps ship when their team struggles like Faker fans. Lack the fortitude to survive the hard times. It makes sense because that is what the stupid people of yesterday did, head west, chasing gold and glory amongst the unwashed masses lol

Kiwi wasn't happy with Pop and the Spurs yet he's gonna be happy in Toronto?!?

{<jordan}

Lowry way more likely if ones gotta go. Wont part with DeMar unless Kawhi re-ups long term, guaranteed.

No one is taking Lowry.

The Spurs want an alpha dog for their alpha dog. Not everyone's betas that they can live without.

This hurts them, so it should hurt the other team. I respect the logic, even if they don't have the leverage. And will never get what they want.

No one is taking Lowry.

The Spurs want an alpha dog for their alpha dog. Not everyone's betas that they can live without.

This hurts them, so it should hurt the other team. I respect the logic, even if they don't have the leverage. And will never get what they want.

Lowry is a better fit in the Spurs system than DeMar. Then he can come off the books for lots of space later as OG develops into what could be a pretty good player.

Kiwi wasn't happy with Pop and the Spurs yet he's gonna be happy in Toronto?!?

{<jordan}

Happier than he would be in a racist, pressure filled market like boston. Way better fit here, personality wise. Especially with Masai, they will get along.

Lowry is a better fit in the Spurs system than DeMar. Then he can come off the books for lots of space later as OG develops into what could be a pretty good player.

You couldn't sell this to me anymore than the Raps could sell it to the Spurs.

Why you guys wasting time talking about the weak ass east? The conference is irrelevant at this point.

Because Im here to talk basketball, not talk the same tired smack talk

not everybody just jumps ship when their team struggles like Faker fans. Lack the fortitude to survive the hard times. It makes sense because that is what the stupid people of yesterday did, head west, chasing gold and glory amongst the unwashed masses lol

Ah right, the stupid ones made it to California, all the smart ones settled for...

Toronto

Lmao.

Because Im here to talk basketball, not talk the same tired smack talk

The East is all Boston if you ask me. They should be even better than they were this past season.

I think the 76ers are a bit of fools gold, can you really depend on Embiids health? How long can Simmons go without shooting the ball? Without a major change I just don’t think they are balanced enough to win in the playoffs.

The Raptors are the East darkhorse, because they have the experience and are a 50+ win team. They won’t get consideration because of their embarrassing flame out last season, but with Lebron gone that changes the landscape.

Either the Bucks or Pacers win 50 games and secure a top 4 seed.

Celtics have a good opportunity to push whoever emerges from the West to 6 games. Irving + Hayward as well as further development from Brown and Tatum, that team is going to be tough.

The East is all Boston if you ask me. They should be even better than they were this past season.

I think the 76ers are a bit of fools gold, can you really depend on Embiids health? How long can Simmons go without shooting the ball? Without a major change I just don’t think they are balanced enough to win in the playoffs.

The Raptors are the East darkhorse, because they have the experience and are a 50+ win team. They won’t get consideration because of their embarrassing flame out last season, but with Lebron gone that changes the landscape.

Either the Bucks or Pacers win 50 games and secure a top 4 seed.

Celtics have a good opportunity to push whoever emerges from the West to 6 games. Irving + Hayward as well as further development from Brown and Tatum, that team is going to be tough.

Yep, That's how I see it.

Boston is a move away from being one of the top teams in the league. Surprised, and glad, they didn't snag one of the good centers that were available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back