“Black Axe” Nigerian Gang in Italy as African Invasion Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
The mass invasion of Italy by Africans has allowed the notorious Nigerian criminal gang known as “Black Axe” to become established in that country—a group that is so numerous and violent that even the infamous Sicilian Mafia has been forced to strike a deal with them.

Nigerian-gang-arrest-siciliy.jpg

According to a report in the Nigerian Pulse newspaper, the “Nigerian gangsters are challenging the Italian mafia in its home turf of Sicily.”

The reason for the appearance of the Nigerian criminal gang is, the Pulse report says, “decades of migration. These Nigerian gangsters slip into Italy illegally along with millions of Africans looking to better their lives.”

As a result, these “these Nigerian gangs have been able to put a proper structure in place” to carry out their criminal activities....

http://newobserveronline.com/black-axe-nigerian-gang-in-italy-as-african-invasion-continues/

Americans who continue to stand for open borders: Is it possible that you might be wrong on this one? Is there anything, anything at all that we can learn from what Europe has faced?

Italy should build a wall, and get the Nigerians to pay for it.

The mass invasion of Italy by Africans has allowed the notorious Nigerian criminal gang known as “Black Axe” to become established in that country—a group that is so numerous and violent that even the infamous Sicilian Mafia has been forced to strike a deal with them.

Nigerian-gang-arrest-siciliy.jpg

According to a report in the Nigerian Pulse newspaper, the “Nigerian gangsters are challenging the Italian mafia in its home turf of Sicily.”

The reason for the appearance of the Nigerian criminal gang is, the Pulse report says, “decades of migration. These Nigerian gangsters slip into Italy illegally along with millions of Africans looking to better their lives.”

As a result, these “these Nigerian gangs have been able to put a proper structure in place” to carry out their criminal activities....

http://newobserveronline.com/black-axe-nigerian-gang-in-italy-as-african-invasion-continues/

Americans who continue to stand for open borders: Is it possible that you might be wrong on this one? Is there anything, anything at all that we can learn from what Europe has faced?
Cough re-education camps cough cough cough...

Gotdamn burn pits .
Scuse me.

Yeah, you can kiss your low crime stats away if you learn anything from Europe.
Just imagine if you would have gangs in the US.
Cities like Chicago, Detroit or Baltimore wouldn't be those crime free paradises anymore.
They would look more like Europen shitholes like Munich, Vienna or Prague.

So I guess the moral of the story, is that it's ok to have violent criminal Mafias like the Sicilian Mafia but once some foreign gang comes in and starts taking over...That's unacceptable.

Only Mafias/Gangs from Italy have the right to hurt/extort/and kill innocent people, not those damn Africans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Cities like Chicago, Detroit or Baltimore wouldn't be those crime free paradises anymore.

Our gangsters would eat those Nigerian gangsters for breakfast

Considering how are sensitive the authorities upon this subject I must restain myself to wrote ( as italian ) my thoughts.
So I guess the moral of the story, is that it's ok to have violent criminal Mafias like the Sicilian Mafia but once some foreign gang comes in and starts taking over...That's unacceptable.

Only Mafias/Gang from Italy have the right to hurt/extort/and kill innocent people, not those damn Africans!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please keep watching tv shows and stop bother with reality

Only Mafias/Gang from Italy have the right to hurt/extort/and kill innocent people, not those damn Africans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a nationalist yes i would indeed prefer my criminals be home grown :) Be whatever color you want but be an american damnit !!

We just need to whiten up all our cities and states to be honest. Colored folks have got to go. I dont feel safe anymore.

Our gangsters would eat those Nigerian gangsters for breakfast

Yeah, I am not in favor of uncontrolled immigration.
But I am not sure you can make a case against immigration by pointing out European gang crimes compared to the US.
I mean when it comes to gang crime the US is actually still leading the western world by a lot.

Crime is crime organized or not they both bring their problems to society.They're are other crime groups that terrorize people in Italy and do just as much stuff as they do. But hey what the old saying "If ya can't glorify them then fuckem".

Yeah, I am not in favor of uncontrolled immigration.
But I am not sure you can make a case against immigration by pointing out European gang crimes compared to the US.
I mean when it comes to gang crime the US is actually still leading the western world by a lot.

More than mexico and central america ? I figured we beat western europe with no competition but didnt think anywhere had worse gang problems than there .

So you're saying it's the Moores all over again?
images

Italy should build a wall, and get the Nigerians to pay for it.

I fully expect you to support Israels attempts as well to protect homogenity and borders. I am anti mix it all up

Ya, I don’t think MORE crime is the answer to existing crime.
I have a giant pile of shit in my backyard. I considered cleaning it up, and then thought that was stupid and invited all the neighbours’ dogs over to shit on top of it. It worked!

The only reason the Black Axe is there is because the mafia allows them to operate in certain regions in exchange for money. The Black Axe isn't so much into stacking bodies as they are into fraud drugs and prostitutes, which is still messed up. But It's not so much "INVASHUN OF THEM HOTTENTOTS" as it is a business decision among collegues. ;)

If ALL Nigerians truly posed an exstiensial threat to Italy then I'd bet it'd be the Mafia itself that would be turning them into excellent cadevers. But for some reason they are paying crimminals to be there.

But then again, when your countries debt is 138% of your GDP (don't mean to sound shit-holier than thou, but those are Africa-tier numbers....just sayin') one can't be blamed for casting about for a reason. Any reason at all.

But let me clear; illegal immigration sucks for legal immigration because racial oppertunists on both sides start getting their glorious queef on. And the ugly seeps out...

That being said: Any Sherdogger who is interested in making a bit of skrilla, PM me.

I got a line on eight and a quarter mill in cash and German bearer bonds that are in these various frozen accounts and deposit boxes in Ecobank Nigeria, United Bank for Africa, FBME and of course my good good good friends at HSBC, that this Shiek in Sudan bequeathed to one of his forty sons before he died.

That Prince is in the process of moving his own personal estate to Lagos, but he's been so busy trying to keep his head above water with his backlogged sharia court (volunteers pro bono work for apostates) and his everso needful concubine, that he's asked me to help him with all the red-tape required to help to release the funds.

So what I'm doing right now is raising money with an eye towards a fat commission....which goes directly back to YOU, my fellow Sherbreddren, with a guareenteed 40 percent return on the mere likkl-ass Ten Bands I'm asking that you front me.

Again, PM for details.

Pa daradara! ;)

Last edited:

In modern day, Italy's mafia organizations are heavily involved in white-collar crime, corruption of politicians, infiltration of public institutions and they're estimated to control 20% of the country's businesses. They're an annoyance baked into every day life. Nobody kills masses of people and dumps their bodies in a ditch anymore, real life isn't an 1950s American movie dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back