gaming's greatest warrior returning

i have taken a few years off. little about me, i was previously known as the greatest warrior in all of gaming specializing in first person shooters and harvesting tears.

i am looking to get back into the game. how should i do it? pc master race? nintendo switch? ps4? xbox one? i am all about the glory.

After thinking about it, and reading responses on “how good you are not” I think it would be funny if after you make a decision on what console or a pc to buy, we have a sherbro stream with some death match game play

See how you stack up against random Sherbros lol

After thinking about it, and reading responses on “how good you are not” I think it would be funny if after you make a decision on what console or a pc to buy, we have a sherbro stream with some death match game play

See how you stack up against random Sherbros lol

Depends on if his mother lets him use the internet without supervision in the basement. And we'd have to limit it to games that can be played for people under 15.

Depends on if his mother lets him use the internet without supervision in the basement. And we'd have to limit it to games that can be played for people under 15.

<{anton}>

No idea what you're talking about

Console and PC fps games with controller support have built in aim assist thats what I was saying before you same in saying using a trigger on controller is satisfying for some reason. Do you actually feel like you are pulling a real trigger or something they are nothing alike.

At least I dont need auto aim to make myself seem better then I actually am
Pc has aim assist too, but aiming is slower and harder with a controller and less accurate.

It’s much easier with a mouse, especially on games with a mouse and aim assist.

If you want to see how much harder it can be, get on a console with a controller and turn aim assist off.

Which some “purist console” players do for the challenge.

There’s a YouTube video with ninja and the tat guy and some others maybe Ali? Don’t remember getting WRECKED by a solo console player and they can’t believe how good he is and how it’s so much harder on a console with a controller to shoot the way he is.

It’s pretty funny actually

Pc has aim assist too, but aiming is slower and harder with a controller and less accurate.

It’s much easier with a mouse, especially on games with a mouse and aim assist.

If you want to see how much harder it can be, get on a console with a controller and turn aim assist off.

Which some “purist console” players do for the challenge.

There’s a YouTube video with ninja and the tat guy and some others maybe Ali? Don’t remember getting WRECKED by a solo console player and they can’t believe how good he is and how it’s so much harder on a console with a controller to shoot the way he is.

It’s pretty funny actually

PC does not have aim assists with mouse unless you are screwing with something.

When you clickity click your mousiepoo do you get all excited and yell "yea bitch take that motherfucker!"

Or do you just sit silently at your computer?

Just curious

When you clickity click your mousiepoo do you get all excited and yell "yea bitch take that motherfucker!"

Or do you just sit silently at your computer?

Just curious

Depends on the game, if i'm playing with people I know or just randoms, how sober I am.

That's not necessarily true. It depends on the game. I know the aim assist was a big deal for Destiny to make the transition to PC. It is a thing.

That's not necessarily true. It depends on the game. I know the aim assist was a big deal for Destiny to make the transition to PC. It is a thing.

For controller support and people turned it on for M/K and it caused havoc, by default there is no aim assist for FPS on PC

For controller support and people turned it on for M/K and it caused havoc, by default there is no aim assist for FPS on PC

You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, newb.

You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, newb.

Oh my god are you still posting on this site you fucking troll why have you not been banned yet. Judging by you're shitty post history you dont even know what FPS means you fucking newb, all you play are freecking F2P trash grinding all day like a stupid casual. Delete ur RAM and never talk to me again scrub lord.

Oh my god are you still posting on this site you fucking troll why have you not been banned yet. Judging by you're shitty post history you dont even know what FPS means you fucking newb, all you play are freecking F2P trash grinding all day like a stupid casual. Delete ur RAM and never talk to me again scrub lord.

<14>

Back