Prime Cain vs Jon Jones - who would win?

The HW champ says Cain is the best ever. Jones would look the way he did after the Gus fight, going Into the 3rd.

The cain that beat jds and brock would even murder steroid jones.

I wish that fight could happen. I think Cain's pressure could present problems for Jones. But we'll never know.

Cain would walk through Jones.

This is a stylistic nightmare for him. Cain does not move backwards at all and those shin kicks would not stop his momentum at all. Cain via dirty boxing and unstoppable cardio

I remember prime Cain like he was a damn Unicorn, makes me think he'd smash on Jones. Realistically though, Jones already beat D.C once I guess and D.C and Cain I find to be very similar fighters.

Cain would walk through Jones.

This is a stylistic nightmare for him. Cain does not move backwards at all and those shin kicks would not stop his momentum at all. Cain via dirty boxing and unstoppable cardio
Exactly if it's the best Cain like TS suggests then Cain would handle him. Jones didn't want none of that back then.

My prediction:

BREAKING: Cain Velasquez injured, out of UFC xyz fight with Jon Jones

dont care about mcfodder but prime jds would annihilate jones into oblivion. only a retard would disagree.
heard that many times on all sorts of topics, somebody disagrees and starts saying things like "retard" and "you don't know anything about ____", I prefer people who actually have something to say.

If Jones thought he could beat Cain he would have fought at HW his whole career.

Are we talking clean Jones or PED Jones? Cain destroys both.

Fact

So called Prime Cain got KO'd and whooped 2 times. He is not some unbeatable fighter.
Fact Jones has never lost to anyone
Fact Jones beat up Cain's buddy and a better fighter than him DC twice..
And Jones would not need a double leg TD on Cain. He will just like DC control that clinch and work him over with versatile striking.

Lol, how is DC better than Cain?

Jones would set Cain up into a trap and soundly beat him.

I think Cain will grind him against the fence more than DC did and he won't gas from the body shots like D.C. Cains cardio is insane.

heard that many times on all sorts of topics, somebody disagrees and starts saying things like "retard" and "you don't know anything about ____", I prefer people who actually have something to say.
I have heard too many regurgitate what you just said as a rebuttal because they dont want to accept the truth about and lack the comprehnesion to think objectively. Actually they lack any ability to think at all in the first place. Anyway, jds in his prime had ko power in both hands. he had excellent kicks too which he rarely used however, he was destructive when he utilized those kicks to full effect. He had an iron chin and one of the best take down defenses in hw. terrible matchup

Back