PWD 614: The Saturn Moon Matrix

Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently went through GTAIII. The nostalgia was overwhelming
I tried last year. Got to the part where you had to shoot down a plane in a certain amount of time. I could not, could not, could not!!! I did beat Vice City after that though, and failed spectacularly on San Andreas. Good games!

I was so disappointed by the first wwf game for the Xbox and haven’t really been a fan of a wrestling game since
I like the Smackdown where you get to unlock John Cena's military friend Tony. Man, I beat the shit outta that guy.

It says a lot about the movie industry that my most excited movie for pretty much the rest of the year is Jason Statham fighting a Megalodon

I was so disappointed by the first wwf game for the Xbox and haven’t really been a fan of a wrestling game since

Best things about those games, Triple H basically said "I've got better shit to do than record voice overs". So, there'd be cut scenes where somebody would do all the talking, say "Isn't that right, Triple H?!" and he would just nod.

I tried last year. Got to the part where you had to shoot down a plane in a certain amount of time. I could not, could not, could not!!! I did beat Vice City after that though, and failed spectacularly on San Andreas. Good games!
I’m doing Vice City next

It says a lot about the movie industry that my most excited movie for pretty much the rest of the year is Jason Statham fighting a Megalodon
It’s great if ur a comic fan. I’m not.

I was launch day too. That glitch where all your saved games get erased...
I didn’t experience that glitech. Was that only a subset of release day games? Cuz I know my friends complained too

I still anticipate some concerts with childlike excitement

i think im semi retired I just dont enjoy all the standing around for hours any more and a lot of the bands i like just arent that active any more

Went to cleveland to see the lost dog street band and that is the only show I have done so far this summer

It’s great if ur a comic fan. I’m not.
Even with a few of those coming out, meh. On paper, Tom Hardy playing Venom sounds badass but the trailers have not impressed me at all. Probably not even gonna see it

Even with a few of those coming out, meh. On paper, Tom Hardy playing Venom sounds badass but the trailers have not impressed me at all. Probably not even gonna see it
Looks like the top summer blockbuster from 1996.

Got any coming up that you're looking forward to?
Weezer / pixies / sleigh . Big fan of all three. Smashing pumpkins. Also a Japanese band called the pillows, never thought I would see them live in the states

Last concert I was Iike giddy excited for was letters to Cleo at the troubadour two years ago and it was fucking amazing.

Mostly those three I mentioned for this summer. If the cardigans ever play here in the states I will lose my shit like a 13 year old girl at a brittny spears concert in 99. I might actually fly to London to see them in December.

i think im semi retired I just dont enjoy all the standing around for hours any more and a lot of the bands i like just arent that active any more

Went to cleveland to see the lost dog street band and that is the only show I have done so far this summer
At this point, I’m pretty much only paying money and going through the bullshit of a concert for Metallica or Guns n Roses. Most concerts suck

If mr bungle or split enz ever play again in the states I will anticipate like a 6 year old going to McDonald’s for a happy meal and play in the play place

Weezer / pixies / sleigh . Big fan of all three. Smashing pumpkins. Also a Japanese band called the pillows, never thought I would see them live in the states

Last concert I was Iike giddy excited for was letters to Cleo at the troubadour two years ago and it was fucking amazing.

Mostly those three I mentioned for this summer. If the cardigans ever play here in the states I will lose my shit like a 13 year old girl at a brittny spears concert in 99. I might actually fly to London to see them in December.
Damn dude that's a stacked show. Been a big fan of Sleigh Balls since Treats. Crown on the Ground was one of my university graduation jams. I've never heard of the Pillows but I see they have a decent catalog so I will have to look through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back