WAR ROOM LOUNGE V10: It's all in the hips

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are many, many posters who are way more dishonest or less honorable (Inga, Greoric, Russler, Nostra

I haven't spent as much time as you in the War Room, so I haven't interacted with these guys as much as you.

Everything I can remember reading of @IngaVovchanchyn 's was of high quality. I have liked many of his posts.

I have only recently become aware of @Greoric , so I will not judge. My impression is not bad, though.

I have enjoyed probing (@Imbrued Esculence ) constitutional issues with @JamesRussler . Seems like a thoughtful guy.

@nostradumbass seems to believe in real border security (not of the watered-down JVS variety), so in this regard he is an ally.

I haven't spent as much time as you in the War Room, so I haven't interacted with these guys as much as you.

Everything I can remember reading of @IngaVovchanchyn 's was of high quality. I have liked many of his posts.

I have only recently become aware of @Greoric , so I will not judge. My impression is not bad, though.

I have enjoyed probing (@Imbrued Esculence ) constitutional issues with @JamesRussler . Seems like a thoughtful guy.

@nostradumbass seems to believe in real border security (not of the watered-down JVS variety), so in this regard he is an ally.

I could say I prefer salami to bologna and be accused of tribalism. I could say my favorite color is green and be accused of lying.

Don't know what DB did to get on @waiguoren's bad side

I'm glad you mentioned it. http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/142314953/

undocumented_immigrants_children_migrant_john_moore_02.jpg

@Darkballs claimed, with zero evidence, that DHS forcibly separated this little girl from her mother. When I presented an article containing an interview with the girl's father claiming the opposite, @Darkballs ignored the content of the interview and started attacking the source of the article (Breitbart).

When I pointed out that the Breitbart article contains the actual audio interview (so it doesn't matter what site it came from), @Darkballs retreated and starting attacking the father's credibility. He then claimed, with no evidence, that the girl's mother had said the girl was separated from her.

When I offered @Darkballs money to post a link to the mother's alleged claim, @Darkballs totally avoided the point and fell back to attacking the father's credibility and filling his posts with extraneous profanity.

Even now, @Darkballs has not acknowledged his mistakes. Throughout the entire exchange, he demonstrated himself to be among the least honorable posters in the War Room, more concerned with lashing out than in truth. Even Salty @Fawlty, one of the cattiest and most effeminate posters around, has retracted baseless claims before.

Last edited:
I'm glad you mentioned it. http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/142314953/

When I pointed out that the Breitbart article contains the actual audio interview (so it doesn't matter what site it came from), @Darkballs retreated and starting attacking the father's credibility. He then claimed, with no evidence, that the girl's mother had said the girl was separated from her.

Bullshit. I mocked your Breitbart article because it falsely implied that the father was present. You flailed around for a bit before finally admitting that your source was crap, then had a full meltdown and changed your sig to reflect.

C- for life.

I mocked your Breitbart article because it falsely implied that the father was present.
This is false. The article did not imply that the father was present. For those interested in confirming, the Brietbart article is available here.

From the article, paragraph four:

Denis Javier Varela Hernandez, 32, told the UK Daily Mail that his wife Sandra, 32, had taken their daughter, Yanela Denise, on a dangerous journey to the U.S. on June 3 without telling him. They had since been in touch, he said, and he learned the two had been detained together but never separated.

Also:

Hernandez also told the Daily Mail that he did not support his wife Sandra’s decision to leave their home and travel through dangerous conditions to seek political asylum in the U.S.: “I didn’t support it. I asked her, why? Why would she want to put our little girl through that? But it was her decision at the end of the day.

“I don’t have any resentment for my wife, but I do think it was irresponsible of her to take the baby with her in her arms because we don’t know what could happen,” he told the Daily Mail.

He said she had talked about going to the United States for a “better future” but she did not say she had made the decision to take the 1,800-mile trip — paying a “coyote” smuggler $6,000 to take them.

When Sandra left on her journey with Yanela, she left Hernandez behind with three other children — Wesly (14), Cindy (11), and Brianna (6).

Though he said she had planned to apply for political asylum, Hernandez did not mention any political persecution that might have justified the claim.

He also said that he was employed: “I thank God that I have a good job here.”

You flailed around for a bit before finally admitting that your source was crap, then had a full meltdown and changed your sig to reflect.

This is nonsense, and you continue to earn your place in my signature. Readers are free to read the original exchange and decide for themselves: http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/142314953/

Thank you @waiguoren . I am absolutely shocked that @Jack V Savage feels that way. This whole time I thought we respectfully disagreed upon our principled positions.

Thank you @waiguoren . I am absolutely shocked that @Jack V Savage feels that way. This whole time I thought we respectfully disagreed upon our principled positions.
@Jack V Savage has been acting strangely lately. He agreed to take a bet with me and then went AWOL for over a week (still hasn't responded in the bet thread---it's just not like him). He butted into a conversation I was having with Salty @Fawlty about political strategy to slander me, but at least he backtracked like a man. Now he is lashing out at people like you and @IngaVovchanchyn for no apparent reason.

@Jack V Savage has been acting strangely lately. He agreed to take a bet with me and then went AWOL for over a week (still hasn't responded in the bet thread---it's just not like him). He butted into a conversation I was having with Salty @Fawlty about political strategy to slander me, but at least he backtracked like a man. Now he is lashing out at people like you and @IngaVovchanchyn for no apparent reason.

I can't believe he'd attack @IngaVovchanchyn of all people. She's like the nicest poster on this board!

I could say I prefer salami to bologna and be accused of tribalism. I could say my favorite color is green and be accused of lying.

I'm just glad I'm not on any stupid list . . . you should feel honored.

I wish I had the vocabulary range for insults like May has.

"Infantile pillock"

"Insufferable oaf"

TBH I'm sad this has to happen to Hawaii and not the mainland. What did the Hawaiians ever do outside of get colonized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back