The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy was calling the girl in my av butters.....

Jesus christ your taste in women hot trash.

tumblr_n2929x7bJI1srbyoyo1_400.gif

The girl in your av looks like she has monkeys swinging around her fanny.

lol @ "Modric" on all of these tweets.That's all they can say bc no one knows what he actually did yesterday. Besides give away the first goal

lol @ "Modric" on all of these tweets.That's all they can say bc no one knows what he actually did yesterday. Besides give away the first goal
Wish you didnt bring this shit up yesterday. Its starting to rustle me now.

Its like the pundits are deathly scared of dead air & just pump out mindless platitudes at the "star" player cuz putting star players on pedestals is just the done thing.

Wouldn't say the guy was shit yesterday. But he's been fairly poor for two back to back games & certainly wasn't "the driving force" behind Croatia's win.

Wish you didnt bring this shit up yesterday. Its starting to rustle me now.

Its like the pundits are deathly scared of dead air & just pump out mindless platitudes at the "star" player cuz putting star players on pedestals is just the done thing.

Wouldn't say the guy was shit yesterday. But he's been fairly poor for two back to back games & certainly wasn't "the driving force" behind Croatia's win.
You nailed it.

Yep. Rakitic is ahead of him in every important stat, was all over the place, barely gets a mention. Rebic really is who started putting Walker on his ass and getting in that backline's head. Mandzukic always underrated too. Modric's looked wank since the Argetina game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back