The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish you didnt bring this shit up yesterday. Its starting to rustle me now.

Its like the pundits are deathly scared of dead air & just pump out mindless platitudes at the "star" player cuz putting star players on pedestals is just the done thing.

Wouldn't say the guy was shit yesterday. But he's been fairly poor for two back to back games & certainly wasn't "the driving force" behind Croatia's win.

Wasnt perisic the best player yesterday? Dude ran every minute, assist + goal, shoudve had a second if not for Kramaric.

But Modric is the face of the team, so at worst he would be called okay if they win.

Its like the pundits are deathly scared of dead air & just pump out mindless platitudes at the "star" player cuz putting star players on pedestals is just the done thing.

Wouldn't say the guy was shit yesterday. But he's been fairly poor for two back to back games & certainly wasn't "the driving force" behind Croatia's win.

Everyone that watches him week in week out know he constantly gives up the ball, he's not very consistent when he has brilliant games.
There's much more hard men and leadership on the team outside of Modric on that Croatian squad.

she's only 12 yrs old.

NTTAWWT

Lauren_Mayberry1-312x312.jpg

large.jpg

It's not hard to look the best cm on the pitch..

Everyone that watches him week in week out know he constantly gives up the ball, he's not very consistent when he has brilliant games.
There's much more hard men and leadership on the team outside of Modric on that Croatian squad.
German commentator sucked off Modric the whole game and every time he mentioned him I thought of @Da Speeit lol

And yes he has been fairly average in the KO games.

Wasnt perisic the best player yesterday? Dude ran every minute, assist + goal, shoudve had a second if not for Kramaric.

But Modric is the face of the team, so at worst he would be called okay if they win.

Croatia have looked very ordinary too. Like England they have benefited from a once in a lifetime draw, and needed 2 penalty shoot outs at that.

France chef them up 8 times out of 10......and even France have hardly been immense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back