Brendan Schaub is Throwing Around Some Serious Accusations in Latest Dana White Clap-Back

So if true, Ronda screwed the boss to get Dana to allow WMMA in the UFC?

The reality is that if Schaub somehow exposes Dana for banging Ronda, nobody will give a fuck! Most people will think it’s funny and give props to Dana.

If it wasn't for Dana then Schaub wouldn't be shit.

Also, I'll be quick to admit that I wasn't familiar with that slang either lol. So thanks for that because now I know.

One of the shoopgods here should try ”2 Eskimo Bros and the Lady” with ronda face, dana face, and schaub, and mandatoey shadface.

People who hate on Dana are eternal goofs and will be the first ones to cry when he leaves the sport. <31>

The sport wouldn't be where it is without him and MMA historians acknowledge this. He is the face of the UFC and it's a tough ask to fill his shoes. Meanwhile Shob is completely disposable since he is mediocre at everything he does.
incorrect in part 1
correct part 2

Dana is the UFC. Hes made it a huge brand and its truly owed to him.

Hes also a fool and a hypocrite. His demeanor and his attitude towards everything makes the sport seem like its for heathens, which in a sense it is, but so is football rugby soccer and boxing and they kept it professional and respectable ( I use that as loosely as possible ) enough to mass market it.
Dana keeps it niche because of how he runs it.

Sold world wide comedy tour? WTF? Schaub is a comedian??

GTFO, where is this world going???

Ooooooh this is getting good. Not a Schaub fan but he is right in the things he said. Wonder if The ronda thing is true and if so, did Hapa know about it?
Happa came after that,not the same time

Jesus Christ read the thread
Google "Eskimo brothers" for fucks sakes, or read the thread

Maybe I am missing something too, but how does this imply Ronda? For all we know he could be talking about a fuckin ring girl. Yes I know Schaub dated Ronda but I still don't understand how it immediately points to her.

Dana fucked Ronda?!?!?

What a fucking MAN

I love her!

Eskimo brothers....

Interdasting.

Back