I am assuming here that nobody is in favor of abortions after 8 months, fair?

Who are these people having late term abortions? They have to be the smallest percentage ever . Who would go through all the strain of being pregnant just to say fuck it?
It seems like a non-issue, just something to get the rubes riled up.
3rd trimester abortions are extremely rare and almost always because of medical reasons. The question is trying to muddy the waters around the debate. It should be a non-issue, but it predictably gets single issue voters off the couch.

Also, there's a curious lack of jew blaming in your OP. Please rectify, thanks.
I need to clear this up.

I have never blamed Jews for anything. I criticize and expose Israel's atrocities and the double fucking standards, the pure hypocritical bullshit from both the left and the right in this regard. I have written multiple times on how wrong it is to conflate the Jews with the zionists, specifically Israel's leaders throughout her entire short history and up until today.

What really confuses me is that you are one of the few who constantly like my posts on this very topic.

You are an odd bird, Homey.

I need to clear this up.

I have never blamed Jews for anything. I criticize and expose Israel's atrocities and the double fucking standards, the pure hypocritical bullshit from both the left and the right in this regard. I have written multiple times on how wrong it is to conflate the Jews with the zionists, specifically Israel's leaders throughout her entire short history and up until today.

What really confuses me is that you are one of the few who constantly like my posts on this very topic.

You are an odd bird, Homey.
My problem is I see you bring it up in unrelated threads all the time.

I 100% agree with you about Israel, but you shouldn't bring them up in unrelated threads.

My problem is I see you bring it up in unrelated threads all the time.

I 100% agree with you about Israel, but you shouldn't bring them up in unrelated threads.
But I never even blamed the Jews for anything ever. OK? Fair? Do you retract?

And if it is unrelated, then tell me there, not on a thread where you, yourself bring it up. Just weird, dude.

Btw, back on topic:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/16/women-dying-from-safe-and-legal-abortions/
Since women die from "safe and legal" abortions, shouldn't the abortionists who fight so hard for women's rights demand that she first deliver the baby and then just kill it?

My opinion is 4 weeks or less

But my opinion doesn’t matter

It’s up to the woman carrying the child

Not the father? Hmmm

If that thing has a heart beat, you fucked up if you deliberately kill it. According to high morals and all

This makes no sense. You either think that it is a living human being and not yet escaped the good old vag. Either this life is special to you or you are okay with killing it.

It is human from the beginning. Care or don't care.

Hitler thought it was fine to kill jews because they were jews. Nothing else. So if you are going to think it is ok to kill unborn humans then think that way across the board. Have some intellectual honesty with yourself. See what is truly on the end of your fork.

if you were forced to either kill a fetus, or a 3 year old, which one would you pick? if people are being honest, nearly everyone is going to choose the fetus. why?

a fetus is not conscious, and never has been.
people can't "know" a fetus and miss it to the degree you can someone who has been born.
a fetus will not care that "it didnt get a chance at life."
if a person is wanting an abortion, do we really want to force such a person to care for a child?

i dont point this out to say that a fetus does not matter. it does. but it is not the same as a conscious human being that knows people, loves, and is loved.

prevention of unwanted pregnancy should be the focus. condoms need to be given out every single day in high school. dont want them? ok here are 5 anyway.

as for the TS....im not really sure where I'd draw the line. consciousness is the big thing for me, and the development of proprioceptor cells. the less the fetus experiences, the better.

if you were forced to either kill a fetus, or a 3 year old, which one would you pick? if people are being honest, nearly everyone is going to choose the fetus.
HSp.jpg

Idiot.png

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you got me.

cool post. my comment was SO dumb you chose to deflect it.
Sorry, with all due respect, when you begin a post with an example that could never possibly take place in reality, and then use that to make your 'point,' you both discredit yourself, and also come off as an idiot.

Sorry, with all due respect, when you begin a post with an example that could never possibly take place in reality, and then use that to make your 'point,' you both discredit yourself, and also come off as an idiot.

calm down dude.

hypotheticals are often brought up to make a point, without them requiring the plausibility of coming to fruition. you already know that though....youre just carrying on with this deflection attempt.

no comments on what is below my hypothetical situation? those points were the important part of my post. i think you know that too.

The abortion debate's polarizing as hell for good reason. There's no way you're going to make everyone agree with 'when' life begins. Conception? 2nd-trimester? Birth? 1-year old?

I'd propose looking at things from a different perspective. I think the Netherlands have it right. You take the totality of a life as a whole and ask if it will be fulfilling. Will the child be cared for by the parents? Is there unexpected deformities? Will it be a burden on society? This all gets put into action by the Groningen Protocol which allows infanticide up to the baby's first birthday via a doctor.

I find it ironic that we will perform third trimester abortions to protect the sanctity of life. That's a horrible way to die. But it's all in the semantics with how we define and protect 'life' - it would be a lot more peaceful of a passing for the baby and safer for the mother if the baby was delivered and then terminated via drugs. It's also hard to believe that there would be advocates for forcing women to deliver babies they don't want. All that does is ruin two lives.

Since women die from "safe and legal" abortions, shouldn't the abortionists who fight so hard for women's rights demand that she first deliver the baby and then just kill it?

Yes. So I guess you could say I'm the ultimate pro-choice. That being said, I despise abortions.

You get pregnant, your fault. No abortions.

So I lost my son at 20-weeks. Easiest decision of my life. Emergency room doctor told me you either do an abortion now or lose both your son and your wife.

However, it still bothers me that the only choice I had was an abortion via a D&C, not an easy way to go...

But I never even blamed the Jews for anything ever. OK? Fair? Do you retract?

And if it is unrelated, then tell me there, not on a thread where you, yourself bring it up. Just weird, dude.

Btw, back on topic:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/16/women-dying-from-safe-and-legal-abortions/
Article is paywalled, can you quote text?

Yes. Actually 2 months for me. If the fetus is going to be aborted, the sooner the better. You also have to take into consideration if the fetus is a result of rape or malformation. If the mother and doctors know the baby is not going to survive outside the womb due to complications, abortion would definitely be an option.

For those that are against abortion, you are more than welcome to let the mother have the baby and than take it home and raise it, but no, that part you don't want to have anything to do with.

So if you don’t want people murdering babies you should take it off their hands or they’ll murder it.
Your logic isn’t that that they should take some responsibility for their whorish behaviour or even to get it sorted a few days after sex but to wait until the foetus is viable and then stab it in the base of its skull.

Dope.

Not the father? Hmmm

If that thing has a heart beat, you fucked up if you deliberately kill it. According to high morals and all

Yea not the father

It’s in the woman’s body not his

Have you seen it the other way around?

Back