Gowdy vs Strzok

This is was farce. He refused to answer republican questions based on not being able to comment on ongoing investigation but then answers for the dems.

It’s obvious that he had the questions beforehand or a general idea and they rehearsed.

Even if you’re partisan, this is a sham.
Your head is filled with moths and dirt instead of brains.

The Republicans in the House are insane, and beyond partisan. The fact that you think it's the other way is pathetic.

’s obvious that he had the questions beforehand

Yeah, the republicans gave him the questions beforehand.
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Your head is filled with moths and dirt instead of brains.

The Republicans in the House are insane, and beyond partisan. The fact that you think it's the other way is pathetic.

Why do you write things where you don’t even know what they mean. How can you be beyond partisan. What does that even mean

Republicans don’t care About Russian tampering.

They have officially sold America out. I hope people remember this

Strzok got the round of applause but I think both came out of it looking bad.

Gowdy is being a pencil necked weasel imo, taking stuff out of context to kiss ass with the prom king.

Strzok shouldn’t have sent those texts as an FBI agent.

Serious question:

Does Gawdy have AIDS? He looks awful.

The republicans like usual made absolute fools of themselves.

The democrats were the ones who held order and Peter was the most mature person there

Republicans making up rules as they go along. Goodlatte

This country is officially broken and I don't think it can ever be repaired.

Today was a real eye opener.

It's funny that the FBI is overwhelmingly republican yet the republicans are th ones trashing the organization.

Ohhh the fucking irony.

Nothing will come of this little bit of kabuki, as usual. We have an impotent and incompetent congress that time and time again offers nothing but a dog and pony show placebo.

Nothing will come of this little bit of kabuki, as usual. We have an impotent and incompetent congress that time and time again offers nothing but a dog and pony show placebo.

This was to discredit the Russian investigation by the party that has officially sold america down the drain.

This is all fodder to take peoples minds off the criminal investigation and ways to discredit the FBI as some type of shadow organization.

This was to discredit the Russian investigation by the party that has officially sold america down the drain.

This is all fodder to take peoples minds off the criminal investigation and ways to discredit the FBI as some type of shadow organization.
<Lmaoo>

Listen we get that you're an idiot who doesn't have a clue what's going on in the country.

There was no reason for this hearing. None at all except to further discredit the FBI by the anti American GOP party.

Perhaps you missed the part they tried to make up new rules as the entire thing progressed. I'm sure you didn't read or watch a second of this though.

Gowdy and Trump are like shit hair bend over buddies. They have so much in common. Both have shite hair

Hakeem Jefferies did a fantastic job pointing out how stupid and corrupt Trey and his fellow cocksuckers are. Another guy did good with his questions where all the answers were no and illustrated so many hypocrites.

I watched two TX jackasses speak and am disturbed so many in congress are stupid and/or corrupt.

Back