• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<DC-Champ>

Gonna be the modern day Dan Severn
s-l300.jpg
Dan Severn never drew a dime.

So ROH and NJPW are doing exactly what I said they should do by running the MSG the night before Wrestlemania
Gonna steal dat buzz and leave @lakersfan45 beloved shit show laying in shambles
They really should get AAA in on this too

So ROH and NJPW are doing exactly what I said they should do by running the MSG the night before Wrestlemania
Gonna steal dat buzz and leave @lakersfan45 beloved shit show laying in shambles
They really should get AAA in on this too

NXT will get more attention.

NXT will get more attention.
From this thread, sure
If they put on a big money media blitz and deliver a blow out show then they can definitely steal the cool factor for the weekend and continue on the "hot new fad" buzz that they are building with All In

From this thread, sure
If they put on a big money media blitz and deliver a blow out show then they can definitely steal the cool factor for the weekend and continue on the "hot new fad" buzz that they are building with All In
Poor Pete is going senile.

The rumour about her firing is one of the best I've ever heard, and should always taken with a fistful of salt.

Apparently, she was on a promo tour, which also involved HHH and Batista. Long and short of it, she got drunk, basically said "I'll suck some dick for a push", and Steph got wind of it and said "Get that bitch out of here, right the fuck now".

Maybe she should offered Steph oral to get a push??

Im gonna turn 36 august 15th

My wife told me I gotta give her my birthday list soon. I told her I want the big trex 2 raptors and another Gi joe warthog and Dusty with the coyote and red hair

i legit cry if I dont get toys on my birthday and christmas. I try not to impose my insanity on other people most of the time but on those 2 days i fuckin insist

I am on the same boat for birthday's. All I insist is ice cream cake no presents and I am set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back