For those who think Jon Jones competed clean at some point, please answer me this

The dick pill was tainted and then someone framed him the second time, likely from DC’s team. His testosterone micro dose was laced with turinabol.

Jon can’t catch a damn break.

DC snuck in wearing a jumpsuit and sprinkled tbol in Bones wheaties, confirmed.

It has come out that he was using peds back in his college wrestling days. It seems he has been doing this a very long time. Peds obviously enhance athletic performance.

They definitely help, I won't argue that but they only work when combined with a lot of hard work and talent. Look at Phil Baroni, if roids alone made you a Jon Jones level fighter he would be a living legend. With the amount of roids Dana and Rogan take they should be able to clean out the whole roster too if that's all it took.

I see DC fans all the time say this, but I've never once heard them claim that the DC who fought Anderson would've beat Jon even though that is his closest performance to the OSP fight and when the rematch got moved to.

Odd.

Because that fight was a fucking joke that I try to scrape from my mind.

Silva hurt him with that body kick though!

They definitely help, I won't argue that but they only work when combined with a lot of hard work and talent. Look at Phil Baroni, if roids alone made you a Jon Jones level fighter he would be a living legend. With the amount of roids Dana and Rogan take they should be able to clean out the whole roster too if that's all it took.

This is true, it's not like you can take the substances Jones took and become Jon Jones.

But when you use PEDs, you leave a "what if" on your career because we don't know how far he could have went without them.

Usada is a joke in mma. Ryan lochte was banned until after 2019 for taking vitamins intravenously. Not even banned substances. And ufc fighters taking stuff getting a slap on the wrist. Throw the book at these guys.

Its all in his tattoo, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". He was framed by JC...

Usada is a joke in mma. Ryan lochte was banned until after 2019 for taking vitamins intravenously. Not even banned substances. And ufc fighters taking stuff getting a slap on the wrist. Throw the book at these guys.

This. You guys seem to think that USADA is good because testing is good. What you fail to realize is that while testing is good, USADA are a bunch of clowns who love pseudoscience and hate evidence-based approaches. If you want the sport to be clean and therefore you like USADA you are an idiot. USADA is not capable of cleaning up my living room much less the sport.

This is true, it's not like you can take the substances Jones took and become Jon Jones.

But when you use PEDs, you leave a "what if" on your career because we don't know how far he could have went without them.

Yeah that's the sad part about it. The kid is obviously very talented and genetically blessed so I'm sure he still would have been extremely successful (assuming he's not a complete mental midget and needs them to get the phycological edge and curb his fear and anxiety) But we will never know.

I personally look at the guy's who compete at the top of any sport and are heading and shoulders above the field (think Mayweather, Jordan, Gretzsky who are just better than even the best of there peers) as just special athletes who would more than likely be special regardless. You don't get that much better than the rest without having something else working for you and steroids alone won't do it or it would be the norm instead of the exception.

the premise of your post makes no sense: "if he fought clean, why did he choose to cheat?"

Jones didn't choose to take PED, he snorted tainted cocaine

Can you think of any fighter that came back after a USADA suspension and looked good?
It's only been one fight so it might be too soon to say but Chad Mendes looked pretty good in his first fight back.

Jon Jones tested positive and got "vindicated" by the dick pill excuse.
Vindicated? His story makes no sense. No idea why someone would put clomid and Letrozole in a dick pill. Both of them can cause ED. Clomid will raise your testosterone which can help libido, but it also can CAUSE ed. Letrozole is also notorious for causing ED. Combining them makes it even more likely. And anybody who knows anything knows that clomid combined with Letrozole is Post cycle therapy. You use them to get your testes back working and block the estrogen that aromatizes from testosterone after your cycle. It doesn’t get more damning than that.

Back