got a tooth pulled

You'd think the meds might allow TS to make some sense for once. No luck I guess.

Anyway, I'm dreading getting one of my molars pulled. It's inevitable since it broke a couple years back. I've been putting off since it hasn't caused me any pain.

Isn't that because you lost them all by 18 from tobaccy?
I heard that smoking cigarettes prevents cavities though. Something about the tar and other shit that sticks to your teeth protect the enamel.

TS you should change your name to NoGoodTeethLeft!!

God this thread reads like a horror story to me. I must be the luckiest man alive - I went to the dentist in year 9 of high school (so like 13 years old) and then didn't go back to the dentist until earlier this year. I'm 32 years old, so like a 19 year gap between visits. I was dreading going to the dentist real bad but the wife guilted me into it.

As it turns out - perfect bill of health. Bit of a scale and clean and no other worries. I will now go back every 5 years i think.

I've never flossed, and i only do a basic brush twice a day. I drink way too much booze, eat shit food, and have smoked a lot of drugs (of all types) in those 19 years. truly fucking blessed.

no real point to my story other than to brag about my tooth luck.

took an hour and half, dentist said he never saw a tooth as hard as this bastard, and i have apparently super long roots
its wierd i had a bunch fo cavities and fillings as a teenager when i didnt ake care of my teeth
then one broke and like 5 years ago it broke
now today i got pit pulled, it had a fistula nd ana bscess
now i have a big ass hole where it sohuld be and it feel wierd
getting it pulled suk
take care of ur teth
your story gives me flashbacks. I had my cracked tooth removed last year and it was one of the most painful moments of my life. my tooth was so deep and it was difficult to pull it in one go since it was brittle. yeah i have disgusting hygiene. :eek:

what's funny though was the dentist was a very religious woman, and while i was in her torture chair and she was yanking my tooth hard for 2 hours, she was preaching about the kindness of Jesus. During the whole ordeal all I was thinking of the people tortured in WW2 and that the pain i was feeling was nothing compared to what they experienced.

btw this young cute chick assistant of her finally helped and it was embarrassing to have a cute chick seeing my disgusting tooth.

My friend's sister had some kind of fever as a baby and as a result she's never had a cavity. Sounded like some made up bullshit but this was an adult telling me this.

I was at the dentist once when quite suddenly, but in that seriously long wait sort of way, I realized she was capping a tooth. She'd left after some drilling without a word. My mouth was still open, and jaw tired I went to close my mouth, only to discover there was a little post or something that was sticking out from the hole now in my tooth. Biting down would have driven the post farther down into my lower jaw. But fortunately I stopped as soon as I detected pressure, which wasn't easy all numbed up. I worried for days what damage would be felt once the novocaine wore off.

Good thing I live for soup.

Now.

I don't think those drugs have worn off yet big boy.

No pain pills ever did that to me when I was trying to type. I wasn’t taking no pussy 5mg either. He could just be a mental man.

now i got a big ass hole in my gums, will this thing clsoe up i dont want dry socks

You'd think the meds might allow TS to make some sense for once. No luck I guess.

Anyway, I'm dreading getting one of my molars pulled. It's inevitable since it broke a couple years back. I've been putting off since it hasn't caused me any pain.

Get the shit pulled especially if you have insurance. It won't hurt and is not as bad as you'd think.

If it's way back (molar) nobody will notice anyway. It took two hours for them to pull a molar but I was on gas so it wasn't shit

About time Brock, them shits were starting to look like full sized fig newtons...

Back