Is the young Brad Pitt the best looking guy that ever lived?

Is the young Brad Pitt the best looking guy that ever lived?

• Total voters
I agree bro but that thread ending up taking a pretty gay turn. I shouldn't talk about it. Plat business.

Something is wrong with you plats if you can take a simple thread about each other's penises and turn it gay. Glad I never platted up TBH.

As we can see their's a lot of homophobes on here. You put one thread out of a thousand that talks about how beautiful a man is and then you get crucified on here. This thread was made for fun and to appreciate the good looks of a man or many men, people have to relax and take it easy. It's just a thread.

How has nobody posted the correct answer yet? Young Arnie was the most aesthetic human of all time.

pumping-iron-arnold-schwarzenegger-1-1108x0-c-default.jpg

Arnie-Drag.gif
Guys may agree but I've never met a girl who was attracted to him.

I know a girl who worked a cigar bar he visited, and I didn't expect her to tell me he had that aura about him. For some reason he really did it for her, even though on paper she hated him. And this was just before his governorship, which she was totally against. Aside from the muscles, he was the opposite of what she liked, and meeting him surprised the hell out of her.

there are better ways to come out of the closet

but i guess nothing beats a sherdog thread

Lots of women claim they don't like big muscles, but they're generally full of shit when they say that, and cream themselves silly when given the opportunity to touch a body like Arnie's.

Guys are the same with big tits. We sometimes pretend we're not impressed when we're trying to get off with girls with regular sized boobs, but that's not exactly truthful for the majority of us.

Also, we're posting in a super gay thread where women's opinions are worthless (no homo, no sexismo)

I don’t think there is a “best looking guy ever.” Once you get to the top .01% of all men, it’s just a matter of opinion.

TS should have made a thread about the best looking Sherdog poster ever. THEN we’d have a real debate on our hands.

These guys are all twinks
Well they are all world famous supermodels so make of that what you will.

I know you Sherdoggers secretly love this shit.

Miro Cech
GJKeyzG.jpg

Sean O'Pry
an_small_use.png

Stephen James
original.jpg

I will say these pictures are absolutely cherry picked and all with make up and editing.

Pitt's not even 6'... manlets shouldn't even be in the running.

You cant say one guy is the best looking actor, A lot of guys are good looking man, wtf at best looking Brad pitt is extremely good looking, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp all good looking its up to the women to find which one they find attractive but not one is better looking than the other

tumblr_neirhoryxg1sxaki2o1_500.gif

85c2db0fbe4eeaa70e8257762e0f77c9.jpg

his brother probably has an account here.
ZXFSaiw.jpg

How pissed would you be to turn out like that with the same genetics.

yo wtf how the hell does that happen? are they half brothers maybe?

reminds me of that movie Twins when Danny Devito said Arnold had all the best genes while he was the left over shit or something.
twinsmovie.jpg

This thread, and so many like it, begs the question, Does Sherdog have more gay guys posting than women?'

Not that there's anything wrong with that, even if it makes me personally sad.

yo wtf how the hell does that happen? are they half brothers maybe?

reminds me of that movie Twins when Danny Devito said Arnold had all the best genes while he was the left over shit or something.
twinsmovie.jpg
this was them when they were teens:
b4820b3f47fdaa80e111ea9fca4e9e3d.jpg

The parents probably knew from birth that the younger one was genetically inferior to Toni. Someone earlier suggested he just diet and get a haircut and he would match his brother lmao.

tm-in-rome-tm-.jpg

Feel bad for this dude. He should avoid being photographed next to his bro. And never bring chicks around.

this was them when they were teens:
b4820b3f47fdaa80e111ea9fca4e9e3d.jpg

The parents probably knew from birth that the younger one was genetically inferior to Toni. Someone earlier suggested he just diet and get a haircut and he would match his brother lmao.

tm-in-rome-tm-.jpg

Feel bad for this dude. He should avoid being photographed next to his bro. And never bring chicks around.
The pretty boy brother is he gay he kinda gives off the gay vibe

He got better looking with age.

Or are you saying he had plastic surgery
face matured and fixed his teeth. Even though he looks awkward in the early pics, he still had a good base to work with so it's not surprising he ascended to Chadhood. Modric OTOH has incel tier genetics.
Modric-happy-986717.jpg

But he's still gonna swim in prime Croatian pussy for saving the team.

Back