Canada on track to lead world in resettling refugees by 2020

Kind of shitty that they have to bear the logistical burden of resettlement when it was United States for-profit foreign policy that was the but-for cause of much of the refugee crisis.

But, then again, the United States is largely filled with selfish and irresponsible cunts. So it's hard for us to take moral and political responsibility for our country's actions when we're bogged down by adult babies voting for racist morons.

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada...d-in-resettling-refugees-by-2020-passing-u-s/

Funny how Canada is about as far as any place on the globe from the main source of the refugees, yet for some reason it is on pace to taking the #1 spot in refugee resettlement. There are plenty of places that are closer and have more people living there to support the refugee systems, yet for some odd reason Canada is taking the brunt of them, despite constant outcries from the major cities saying that they are at full capacity.

some in developed countries are tempted to take immigrants/refugees because of the workforce issue. the crude birth rate in developed countries inevitably drops, and you end up with a small working population supporting an aging one. most immigrants/refugees are working age people. oddly enough, the workforce in developed countries tends to float right in a mid-ranged skill level too. we dont have that many people willing to crack rocks and dig ditches, and we also dont have enough nuclear scientists. those things can often be found among immigrants. often wonder if this is what the merkel and trudeau's of the world are really worried about, and paint their pro-refugee policies as some humanitarian thing theyre doing. maybe both?

developing countries usually have no retirement plans. no medicare. so kids are their retirement plan, and they often work agricultural jobs where lots of kids are beneficial. high birth rates. all of this means densely populated crowded cities. so they usually arent interested in taking immigrants/refugees.

He'll be gone next election and this agenda will get halted. We're gonna have a hard backlash to this shit. It's not what most Canadians want.

This is why the turd did all that pandering to naive immigrants. The libs are desperate for votes.

some in developed countries are tempted to take immigrants/refugees because of the workforce issue. the crude birth rate in developed countries inevitably drops, and you end up with a small working population supporting an aging one. most immigrants/refugees are working age people. oddly enough, the workforce in developed countries tends to float right in a mid-ranged skill level too. we dont have that many people willing to crack rocks and dig ditches, and we also dont have enough nuclear scientists. those things can often be found among immigrants. often wonder if this is what the merkel and trudeau's of the world are really worried about, and paint their pro-refugee policies as some humanitarian thing theyre doing. maybe both?

developing countries usually have no retirement plans. no medicare. so kids are their retirement plan, and they often work agricultural jobs where lots of kids are beneficial. high birth rates. all of this means densely populated crowded cities. so they usually arent interested in taking immigrants/refugees.

Meanwhile the earth is dying due to constant retard growth.

With automation on the horizon a constant flow of immigrants will no longer be required.

With automation on the horizon a constant flow of immigrants will no longer be required.

this will increasingly be true. but when will it be true? you dont know, i dont know, and trudeau doesnt know. meanwhile, there is also this looming problem in every single developed country:

HeavierBurden.jpg

banking on automation to solve this problem may be the right thing to do. its a gamble, though. so is accepting immigrants, to a degree. but you gotta roll the dice one way or the other here. reasonable people can disagree.

this will increasingly be true. but when will it be true? you dont know, i dont know, and trudeau doesnt know. meanwhile, there is also this looming problem in every single developed country:

HeavierBurden.jpg

banking on automation to solve this problem may be the right thing to do. its a gamble, though. so is accepting immigrants, to a degree. but you gotta roll the dice one way or the other here. reasonable people can disagree.

Some countries have already rolled the dice. Look at all the problems they have now.

Some countries have already rolled the dice. Look at all the problems they have now.

meh.

there were problems here too, when the irish et. al. first arrived. lots of them. then they built america.

and latin american immigrants? theyre pretty awesome on average imo. net gain for sure.

meh.

there were problems here too, when the irish et. al. first arrived. lots of them. then they built america.

This time is much different and there's plenty of evidence that shows why. You must ignore half the threads and posts in the war room.

Some generations will have to make sacrifices. It's what's best for the planet.

This time is much different and there's plenty of evidence that shows why. You must ignore half the threads and posts in the war room.

nah. most people just dont know very much history. there were all sorts of anarchist bombings, gangs, real and imagined problems with alcoholism. worker strikes that lead to F'ing mercenaries being hired to shoot them lol.

if partisan cable news, twitter, and click bait news had existed back then.....holy shit.

Oh yeah all those gangs, racial tension and segregation is an awesome gain.

bahhhhhhh.

my state is one of the top destinations for latin american immigrants; legal and illegal. i've lived and worked with and around these people my whole life. 0 problems. i dont KNOW anyone whos had any problems with them. turn on partisan news though, and ms13 just killed your grandpa. you didnt know it.

contrary to popular belief, we also have a very low violent crime rate (for US history), and have since around 1993.....right around NAFTA immigration. so many gangs eh?

irish violence was exaggerated in 1920 also by certain political factions. there were some real problems, as there are today, but they blew them way out of proportion. some people bought it, just like today.

nah. most people just dont know very much history. there were all sorts of anarchist bombings, gangs, real and imagined problems with alcoholism. worker strikes that lead to F'ing mercenaries being hired to shoot them lol.

if partisan cable news, twitter, and click bait news had existed back then.....holy shit.

Those Irish ended up blending in. Today you got many different races segregating.

You don't seem to understand that generations today need to make sacrifices. Some of you are willing to destroy the earth.

<{cruzshake}>

bahhhhhhh.

my state is one of the top destinations for latin american immigrants; legal and illegal. i've lived and worked with and around these people my whole life. 0 problems. i dont KNOW anyone whos had any problems with them. turn on partisan news though, and ms13 just killed your grandpa. you didnt know it.

contrary to popular belief, we also have a very low violent crime rate (for US history), and have since around 1993.....right around NAFTA immigration. so many gangs eh?

Like a good sheep.

Right everything is fine in liberal land.

Those Irish ended up blending in. Today you got many different races segregating.

"ended up" blending in eh? did you know it was a big deal that kennedy was an irish catholic? yea. that was actually an issue when people were voting for him. 1960s. give it some time. go enjoy a mexican restaurant and relax. ms13 isnt there, just good food and beer. calm down.

You don't seem to understand that generations today need to make sacrifices. Some of you are willing to destroy the earth.

why do you keep saying this? we're predicted to reach 12 billion before birth rates tapper off. not shit we can do about that. not a concern of mine.

Back