NBA wallpaper things

Rimbaud82

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So made these in photoshop, nothing special just tweaking about with an action, and some different overlays etc. but comes out looking cool. Dome them for other sports I watch, felt like doing some nba ones and thought I may as well post them her. Will do more players as well.

kwKHD1E.jpg

nnXoLHU.jpg

bNnh53s.jpg

hv9I3ee.jpg

JuA2vKD.jpg

PX2IJog.jpg

Plus MJ and DeRozan in a different style:

DkkPkaa.jpg

o4el3HH.jpg

Nice, dude.

Can you do one of Kyrie and Wade holding hands with LeBron on riding on their shoulders?

Nice, dude.

Can you do one of Kyrie and Wade holding hands with LeBron on riding on their shoulders?

Possibly lol, but it'd probably be too difficult to find pictures that would match up well enough.

Looks great!

Can you make one for Kobe?

Ohhhh! Like the Devin Booker one, nice man!

<[analyzed}>

Good work, like the clean style.

Looks great!

Can you make one for Kobe?

Any particular shot of Kobe you want? Keep in mind the source picture needs to be big and high quality, as good as possible really.

@Henddong Well you never got back to me, so just picked a random picture. I was planning on doing Kobe anyway:

J36425B.jpg

can u do OG anunoby?

Yeah I can do it over the next few days. Got a particular shot you want? I usually search for at least above 2MB on google images. But the bigger/clearer the better.

I don't support any team in particular, but I am a big fan of the raps so happy to do some of their players.

no pic in general. figured you'd do the research. would use OG as my avatar here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back