Seph Smith rdlr DVD?

spiderguarda

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone getting this? I tend to like system vs techniques.

Also saw bjjfanatics has a DVD by Adam Wardzinski, the butterfly guard master. Not sure why bjjfanatics charge more when Digitsu tend to have better quality and doesn’t seem rushed.

I can’t wait for John Danaher’s back attack system, guillotine or front chokes, and the Kimura. It looks like Danaher is following Ryan Hall’s topics.

yeah me too i hate when people just show a technique from a position and not a series or system any position im in i like to have at least 3 techniques to follow up incase it isnt going well 2 attacks and 1 bail out

Seph's dvd and instruction is great. gi and no gi applicable. It's unique too. He does some rdlr things that I have never seen anyone else doing. Plus the shell half guard stuff is awesome.

Anyone getting this? I tend to like system vs techniques.

Also saw bjjfanatics has a DVD by Adam Wardzinski, the butterfly guard master. Not sure why bjjfanatics charge more when Digitsu tend to have better quality and doesn’t seem rushed.

I can’t wait for John Danaher’s back attack system, guillotine or front chokes, and the Kimura. It looks like Danaher is following Ryan Hall’s topics.

I'm very happy with the BJJ fanatics content so far.

I have the Craig Jones half-guard dvd, it's good stuff, and there's a lot of RDLR stuff on it too

Obviously the Danaher Leglock system is amazing and I found a little gem in the deep half video from Jake Mackenzie

Was waiting for the Wardzinski content for a while, don't know why I wasn't aware it was out (maybe I'm now too lazy with all the spyware that just popup what I want to see on my Facebook)

That Seth Smith instructional looks really good. I’m probably going to get it. I like that it is on the digitsu app. Don’t know why fanatics doesn’t get on board with the digital content.

...Don’t know why fanatics doesn’t get on board with the digital content.
It's mind boggling. DVD'S, really? It seems like some are reticent to offer the download because then pirating gets easy. Kesting too, only streaming.

It's mind boggling. DVD'S, really? It seems like some are reticent to offer the download because then pirating gets easy. Kesting too, only streaming.

People are more ready to buy a download than a dvd. Sure it might be pirated but I’ll buy the download than the dvd, due to convenience. Especially with the digitsu app. It’s simple to use and so easy to buy the content, it’s scary. I control myself but it’s so easy just to click buy.

Just wish bjjfanatics offered digital download.

I think they just started, there's something almost like digital download for the Danaher Leg lock dvd

Also they finally managed to have table of content shortcuts in the digital version for that dvd... about time

I think they just started, there's something almost like digital download for the Danaher Leg lock dvd

Also they finally managed to have table of content shortcuts in the digital version for that dvd... about time
An app like digitsu would be good.

I'm very happy with the BJJ fanatics content so far.

I have the Craig Jones half-guard dvd, it's good stuff, and there's a lot of RDLR stuff on it too

Obviously the Danaher Leglock system is amazing and I found a little gem in the deep half video from Jake Mackenzie

Was waiting for the Wardzinski content for a while, don't know why I wasn't aware it was out (maybe I'm now too lazy with all the spyware that just popup what I want to see on my Facebook)

How long is the Craig Jones DVD?

Wardzinski DVD is fairly long and has a great deal of techniques and looks like it shows his game.

Wardzinski is almost 3 hours long, I just bought it, and as you said it's 100% of is game, I watched the BJJ scout 4 part series about 10 times and it's all that super effective butterfly game with all the details.

Craig Jones Z guard encyclopedia is 2 hours long (119 minutes to be precise)

Back