Bellator 202 Full Card. This Friday

Wait why isn't Timothy Johnson fighting was looking forward to his return?

It's better the way it is, more fights and more cards to watch and enjoy. Not reducing it all down to one stacked card for the casuals.
I actually felt Macfarlane/Lara and Couture/Awad last week was just trying to attract casual fans (ex. Randy's son).

I'd rather Bellator have higher standards for itself and create cards that will get the MMA community more excited. Leave the just starting or losing-record talent to regional promotions.

Last edited:
They have done almost 0 promotion for this card. I didnt even know they were doing back to back events. This is why bellator has no viewership.

2 nights of fighting and they didnt even try to promote it, for shame bellator.

Looking forward to this card. Even the prelims look decent for a Bellator event.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this card. Even the prelims look decent for a Bellator event.
yeah Gerald Harris on the prelims. their prelims have gotten better, its showing that they are slowly adding more depth, it used to be like 90% regional newbies

Dantas/Mayday is best fight but still think they were stupid for booking it. Caldwell has to take a FW stay busy fight while you match Mayday with next best BW in Bellator. Fight I think he loses.

Brought Mayday over as a former top ranked UFC BW with a bit of a name and he won in his debut, not all that impressively but he won, why not give Caldwell the name on his record?

Caldwell/Dantas rematch will be good but probably better to see him in a fresh fight and Mayday was good signing for the div. He could still come back and get one or two wins and get a shot next year but loss here will be a set back.

If Caldwell was hurt or something I'd understand it more but Caldwell is fighting at FW cause he wants a fight, why didnt you just give Mayday the shot on that card?

Amosov is looking good. Easily 2-0.

First 2 fights were really fun (prelims)

Harris v Amasov is a war as well. That Russian may be the real deal.

The streaming thru MMA Junkie is spotty... Had to switch from lappy to phone to get a steady view

First time watching Amosov fight, he looked pretty solid against the best fighter he has fought in his career.

Under Bjorn they had decent cards but the champs never defended. Under Coker the champs defend, but the cards suck and there's almost no promotion.

Bellator definitely seems like it's starting to fall off.

Back