Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

full.jpg

↑Daneil Schmerr aka TwerkNasty

l_f98800be911a419a83ce14e01ec8f642.jpg

@Greyscale reminded me of his name and I tried using the waybackmachine to see if the thread was somehow archived, but I don't really know how to use it or what the thread was called

sending out a bat signal for anybody who knows how to use thewaybackmachine to dig up the thread if possible

though I do wonder if that still counts as doxxing after all these years- hope I wouldn't be fucking with mods

I'll never forget that glorious day when our sleuths uncovered the guy's identity. Sherdog was truly purified and united that day
300x300.jpg

full.jpg

@Greyscale reminded me of his name and I tried using the waybackmachine to see if the thread was somehow archived, but I don't really know how to use it or what the thread was called

sending out a bat signal for anybody who knows how to use thewaybackmachine to dig up the thread if possible

though I do wonder if that still counts as doxxing after all these years- hope I wouldn't be fucking with mods

I'll never forget that glorious day when our sleuths uncovered the guy's identity. Sherdog was truly purified and united that day
300x300.jpg

Hahaha :D that was nothing short of epic. I wonder if anyone has those wonderful shoops of that hero from the thread.

@Flex Plexico Yes I was one of the contributers to that thread on my previous account.

The thread is lost so thanks for remembering the guys name!

Turns out his Myspace is still up with all those old photos lol
https://myspace.com/351016332

It's all coming back to me now.

Twerknasty was also this guy's handle on another site (last.fm or something), which also listed his real name.

Somebody recognised the background of this photo as jungle Jim's supermarket in Ohio and somehow found out that the Indian fella was the colleague (and possible gay lover) of the poster twerknasty.

Has Big Nig been mentioned? Someone fucked up trying to right Big Nog in the thread title.

Can't believe Chuck being high and Chuck stare aren't posted. These are OG legends

iiHdNIKuGxNZV.gif

200.gif

Added "The thread Charnel2500 did not want you to read" to the OP.

That's the wrong poster. I can't find the original thread, but here's the poster that was so important:
2nqa787.jpg

The curse of the UFC poster was significant not because the champions lost their titles, but because they lost them in order: first Penn, then Machida, and so on. And yes, that curse came to pass.

Well the added part of the curse was that just after UFC 100 there were several threads saying how people couldn’t see how the then current slate of champions could ever lose.

This made me laugh so hard.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532818433686.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532818433686.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 14
full.jpg

300x300.jpg

@Flex Plexico Yes I was one of the contributers to that thread on my previous account.

The thread is lost so thanks for remembering the guys name!

Turns out his Myspace is still up with all those old photos lol
https://myspace.com/351016332

It's all coming back to me now.

Twerknasty was also this guy's handle on another site (last.fm or something), which also listed his real name.

Somebody recognised the background of this photo as jungle Jim's supermarket in Ohio and somehow found out that the Indian fella was the colleague (and possible gay lover) of the poster twerknasty.

I’ve been here for 12 years yet somehow this entire episode slipped past me. What’s the story here?

Back